Saturday, August 6, 2016

May 1, 2015



May 1, 2015

Written by Maximus Peperkamp, M. S. Verbal Engineer

Dear Reader, 

Today is the first day of May and it is a good moment to write with a new font called “Arial.” I like this fond because it is easy to read. If this writing were speaking, I would say it is easy to listen to. Other fonts take longer to get used to. I don’t recall having written with this font, so this is a new experience for me. Many people have told me when they began to listen to themselves while they speak they realized they have never done that before. In effect, they then talk with a different tone, which may be compared with the different font I now use. I have used swirly letters and block-shaped letters and found this strongly influenced what I was writing. This font feels like a good fit. I am sure I will use it for the rest of the month. It was nice to have used “Latha” font last month. 


“Latha” is spacious, but “Arial” is dense and clear. My thoughts are compatible with this letter type. I am reminded of a dream I had shortly before I woke up. I had crawled underneath a railroad bridge when a train was approaching. Suddenly the rails began to curve and bent away. I ran to get outside the rails, because only there I would be safe from the approaching train. I succeeded. However, some hulk-like character appeared. He held the rails in his hands, as if it was a rope and he was swinging it around like a cowboy. He was aiming at me. He threw his rope at me, but missed and the rails lay in front of me looking like a puddle of melted candle. I was not harmed by the dangers I had faced, but there was neither relief nor excitement about it. I remember thinking that I should be shocked or feel liberated, but there was no such experience. I woke up wondering what this dream might mean. After I got up I went on with other things and it is only now hours later that I am reminded that I had this dream. 



No comments:

Post a Comment