Monday, February 6, 2017

October 24, 2015



October 24, 2015

Written by Maximus Peperkamp, M.S. Verbal Engineer
                                                                                                                                          

Dear Reader, 

I am drinking wine and I am drunk with SVB. Why don’t you let me pour a glass for you and get a taste of what I am talking about? These words will not make you grasp it, but your sound is what really matters. That is why you need to read this out loud, so that you can hear your own voice. Many people have told me that they had never heard their own voice before I stimulated them to do so. Chances are big you too have never really attentively listened to yourself, especially not while you were talking. Once you have this experience of listening to yourself while you are speaking, you know whatever prevents that will have to go. It has to go because it is a burden. You will let it go not by being busy with it, but by leaving it alone. In the same way you don’t bother about a pile of dog shit, you don’t bother anymore about NVB. It stinks, it is nasty. You have no attraction to it. Your current involvement in it is because you don’t recognize it for what it is. You haven’t been drunk enough with SVB to tell yourself the truth. Maybe you are afraid about what you will do when your actions are determined by SVB? I know that fear, as I have had it, but I fear it no more. The fear was that I didn’t know enough about SVB to be able to continue with it. It is only by experimenting with SVB that you can find out more about it and not be afraid. Really, with SVB there is nothing to be afraid of, but with NVB there is nothing but fear. Avoiding NVB is like leaving your fear behind. You cannot handle that unless you know enough about SVB to be able to maintain it. I have left my fear behind and I live only to have SVB.

Let me talk with you about my fearless life. I have lost many jobs, I have been rejected millions of times, I have failed in so many ways……. What more do you need to know? It is due to all my problems that I was able to understand SVB. Bless you when you are having problems as you are getting closer to understanding SVB than those who still pretend not to have any problems. SVB is about the reality. You may not be good at describing the reality, but it is possible to get better at it. An accurate and meaningful description will result into a happy and fulfilled life. If your life is fulfilled, you must be having SVB, but if it isn’t, you can be sure you are continuously trapped by NVB. Most likely your life isn’t fulfilled. I don’t say this to upset you. I say this as I have learned from the thousands of people I have talked with. SVB doesn’t come cheap. We all go through suffering, but few of us suffer consciously enough to be able to leave it behind. I don’t want you to suffer, but you make yourself suffer as long as you don’t acknowledge and explore SVB. 

Although we are all in the same boat, we cause our own suffering by constantly engaging in NVB. We don’t know that NVB is nothing but suffering as it was never contrasted with SVB. We all think NVB is noble and meaningful and inspiring, while in reality it is stupid, meaningless and draining. We can only leave it behind if we experience it as such, but if we still think it has something to offer, we will continue our stupidity. Let me talk with you directly, my dear reader. This writing is meant to make you listen to your voice. Are you reading out loud and listening to your voice? I am glad if you do, but frankly, I don’t care if you don’t. I don’t care as you yourself should care. How could I care in your place? I can’t digest your food, I can’t breathe your air, I can’t be your voice. It makes no sense for anyone to remain busy with anyone else as that preoccupation can never result into an increase of SVB. 

If you are going to learn SVB, you will have to stop being busy with anyone else but yourself. You may not like to hear that, but well, that’s just too damn bad. There is no other way of learning more about SVB than by being conscious about yourself, but because of NVB you have remained unconscious about yourself. Most importantly, you have remained unaware about your impact as a speaker on the listener. You have pushed people around, but you haven’t really talked with them. Or you have been pushed around yourself so many times that you think there isn’t anything else. Your delusion is because of how others have talked with you. They made you believe that NVB is communication, but it is not. Once you have SVB you know there is no way back to NVB.

Your orientation is toward NVB as you have been conditioned by it. The only way in which this is going to change is when you are in a situation which will condition SVB. Such a situation can only be created if you listen to yourself while you speak. So, my advice to you is: don’t listen to what someone else is saying, but listen to yourself. Other-listening prevents self-listening. You were conditioned to listen to others, to authority outside yourself, but not to yourself. In SVB, on the other hand, you will listen to yourself as it will be possible for you to do so.  

SVB will bring out many new behaviors. It does that as it can do that. NVB only brings out more of the same. It does that as it is the only thing it is capable of doing. Your old communication style is only capable of producing more of the same old bullshit. If you give SVB a try you will know that this is so. If you listen to your sound while you read these words you will know that it is true. I am not trying to please you. You will please yourself and you will please others when you listen to yourself while you speak. There is another way of life, but it only will reveal itself if you recognize the big difference between SVB and NVB. This difference will make your preference clear: you will choose SVB.

No comments:

Post a Comment