Monday, February 5, 2024

 

Closed,

 

Each time you talk, you are either open or you are closed. When you are open, you know, that you are open, because it is so different, from how everyone else is talking. It is a sad fact, but most people are not open, while they speak. While they engage in Disembodied Language (DL), they express negative emotions, but pretend to be positive. Nothing ever gets through to anyone with DL, because they are and they remain – their entire lives – closed off.

 

Since we don’t know anything about the important difference between our DL and Embodied Language (EL), we remain closed, even while we are trying to be open. My point here is, that when we are open, we are not trying to be open. Everyone, who talks about being open, is, unknowingly, closed. Stated, differently, even though we may talk a lot and get a lot of stuff done, we are unconscious while we talk, because we don’t notice, that we are not listening to ourselves, while we speak. Once we begin to do that, we realize, in retrospect, we were used to not doing that, as we were conditioned by DL, in which listening to others is, presumably, more important than listening to ourselves. However, once we hear ourselves speak and experience and enjoy, what it is really like, to be open and to engage in EL, we feel liberated from our imprisoning habit of engaging in DL, as it is clear to us, DL means: we were closed to ourselves.

 

When we engage in EL, we are no longer closed, as we know for sure, we have stopped our DL. Nobody has done this for us, as we accomplished this by ourselves, by listening to ourselves while we speak. While it may seem a simple phenomenon – to listen or not to listen, while we speak – it has far-reaching consequences. Certainly, with mechanical, coercive, unnatural DL, we miss out on everything, that is enjoyable in life, we have no appreciation for beauty and can never be happy, because we remain closed.

 

There is one way – one way only – which will change us, that is, by shifting from DL to EL. Of course, this shift is needed, as often as we are becoming aware again, about the sound of our voice, that represents our DL. We don’t like that sound, and, therefore, we don’t want to hear it, and, therefore, we don’t listen to ourselves, whenever we engage in DL. It is always after the fact, that we realize, we were engaging in negative DL again, but, once we admit this, we can have EL and continue with EL, as our DL has stopped. We know we can engage in EL, as we feel relieved when we have it, because we are no longer closed. Moreover, we hear ourselves, while we speak, in EL.

 

You can bring more attention to the sound of your voice while you speak, after you have closed your eyes. Keep on talking with yourself, with our eyes closed and tell yourself, whether you like or dislike your own voice. If you like it, you will engage in EL, but if you don’t like it, then you engage in DL. In other words, with EL, you are open, but with DL, you are closed, which means, you are experiencing negative feelings, like being stressed, anxious, frustrated, confused, lonely or dissatisfied. When you engage in EL, you don’t feel any of that trouble. Even if it is only for a few moments, with EL, you are without any problems. Why not continue with it?

 

Although we all have some vague semblance about the difference between DL and EL, because we have never listened to the sound of our own voice while we speak, this difference has never fully come into focus. It couldn’t, as it would require ongoing EL and our unconscious EL already came to an end, before we got the chance to enjoy it and recognize how it came about. It is self- evident, when we feel good, we sound good, but whenever we feel fearful and threatened, we just sound terrible. Thus, when we cannot feel safe, we remain closed and only when we hear – in the sound of our own voice – that we are relaxed, calm and open, do we lower our guard.

 

Because I have continued with my EL, I tell you from my own experience, that many doors have closed for me, and I am glad it is that way. When I still had a lot of DL, I felt, I had to go through these doors and each time I did, I got into bigger problems. From a young age, it already seemed to me, many doors were closed. I banged on them, begging for others to open them. Mostly, they wouldn’t open them, but if they opened them, I later deeply regretted, I went through them. With DL, everyone tries to make us do, what they want us to do, but as long as we are following someone else’s directions, we are closed to ourselves. Only with our EL, can we give ourselves the instruction, to stay with ourselves.

 

Luckily, I no longer want to know about what goes on behind those closed doors. I know it already and nothing is gained by me from repeating the endless tragedy, which is the inevitable consequence of DL. I am, however, not closed to DL, as I can still sense its insidious, disgusting, despicable, pretentious sound. It is precisely, because I am open to both DL and EL, that I can tell, which is which, and there is no other way. Of course, I prefer – as anyone, who knows the great difference between DL and EL – EL, therefore, I stay, as much as I can, away from DL. Initially, much to my own surprise, I succeeded only occasionally in doing this, but now, it has become second nature.

 

I enjoy my life, because my ongoing EL, protects me from all the DL out there. I no longer undermine, hurt or wound myself, as I used to, with my DL. I can hear how closed off everyone is with their tiring DL. Nothing new is said or achieved with our DL and our predetermined, effortful way of talking, invariably, always sets the stage for escalation, as our problems remain unaddressed and, therefore, unresolved.

 

In our closed, miserable, habitual way of life, with DL, we seek distraction, but we can’t experience beauty, as we are not open to it. Of course, our own beauty is only revealed to us, when we are at ease with ourselves, when there is no distraction or fear. We create this, with the sound of our voice, as we continue to express ourselves, to ourselves, with our EL. In doing so, we, on the one hand, notice how strong our conditioning history with DL is, which has taught us to remain closed to ourselves – we don’t listen to ourselves while we speak – but, on the other hand, we also experience the beauty and bliss of expressing our wellbeing, which is to say, we express with EL our Language Enlightenment (LE).  

 

Once we have discovered, explored and enjoyed our own LE with EL, our DL, but also the DL of others, is a closed matter. We have with our EL become a new human being. I insist, there will be a day, people are going to massively acknowledge, they have closed themselves off from, who they truly are with their DL. This day is not far away, because, unbeknownst, to us, our DL is on its deathbed. There is no way forward for mankind with DL, as it ultimately will result into self-destruction. EL is the language of the individual, but DL is the language of the group.               

 

Individualism is the only real future for mankind and only societies, in which individuals, not only have the right, but also the opportunity, to have EL, can save the world from immanent doom. I live in the United States and will vote for Donald Trump, because he – and not Joe Biden – will do what it takes, to guarantee freedom of speech, which is absolutely necessary to have EL. I immigrated – legally – to the US from the Netherlands in 1999. Lying Biden is a frustrated, demented old man, the perfect personification of DL. Because the polls show, he is unpopular, he curses and berates his own staff, calls Trump a sick fuck and calls the president of Israel a bad fucking guy. President Biden is a creepy, embarrassing piece of shit. It is astonishing to me, to witness the erosion of our individual rights under screaming dictator Joe Biden and victim-card playing left, who try to force all kinds of bullshit on We the People. Having said that, I conclude by saying, we must have closed borders, so that our individualism can be protected from the many foreign appalling aspects of DL.     

No comments:

Post a Comment