Wednesday, July 12, 2023

 

Peace,

 

The peace, which you so very badly need, can only be found, if you listen to yourself, while you speak and engage in Embodied Language (EL), instead of Disembodied Language (DL). You have always been  in such denial of your unfulfilled desire for security, stability, tranquility and truth. Of course, all of these go hand in hand, but due to your usual, fragmented, conflicted, way of dealing with language – which is DL – you believe, they can be separately achieved.

 

You’ve have never asked yourself: how can I be safe without stability? How can I be peaceful without truth? Or, how can I have any positive experience at all, without the right language, which is necessary to bring it about and to maintain it? And, now that you read this, are you just going to read about it, or are you going to talk with me, so that you can actually experience, that such a language exists, not only on paper, but in reality? I am absolutely sure, there is no else, except me, with whom you can discover and explore this magnificent language of peace, which makes you realize, that the language you’ve been used to, could never fulfill or satisfy you.

 

It seems odd to say or write this, as I don’t have any stake in running anyone else’s life. I’ve lived my life for sixty-four years and spoken and written about EL a lot, yet people haven’t paid attention, to what I’ve found. It has nothing to do with me, but with how you live your life. I hear and experience, you don’t know about EL. I wish you did, but my longing, to have EL with you, hasn’t resulted in us having EL.

 

You are further away from me, than ever before and my well-intended attempts, to reach you, have all back-fired. Now that I’ve given up trying to reach you, perhaps, there’s a small chance, you might read this and say: I’ve got to talk with this unusual man.  

 

If you talked with me, you would be so happy and I would be so happy, because you would be so happy. We would be happy together, because our language would support our happiness. Currently, with your DL, language prevents your happiness. How are you supposed to be happy, if your language doesn’t in any way reflect that? Your happiness is secured, if you are going to acquire the language, which invites it and enhances it. This is not just some theoretical issue, some therapeutic issue, some academic issue, some idealistic issue, some political issue or some spiritual or moral issue, but this is a verbal issue.

 

If you don’t speak the sounds, the words, the love, the knowledge, the meanings of peace, you will not experience it in your life. However, if you begin to speak the language of your happiness, which is EL, it will come into your life and inform all of your other behaviors. The absence of positive experiences, in your life, is not that you don’t have them, but that you don’t talk about them, out loud, with yourself.

 

Even if you, miserly, hesitantly, rarely, briefly, talk a tiny little bit, with yourself, about things going well with you, you know already, it is not nearly enough. You are uncertain about your ability to have fun, to enjoy, the remain peaceful and be happy, because  you hardly dare to talk about it with yourself.

 

You really need some encouragement, to talk with yourself – instead of with others – about your own  positive experiences, because without such support, you simply don’t do it and then it seems – even if  you have some constructive good experiences – as if everything is depressing, upsetting, troubling and problematic. You must have noticed yourself, that nobody is interested in your positive experiences.

 

As you read this text, you probably wonder: is this man capable of enhancing, reinforcing, prolonging and understanding my longing for peace, happiness, truth, love, relaxation and fun? My answer is: yes, I am. I am the person, who wrote this and I could also say this, so that you could hear this, experience this and then respond to this. Even while you read this, you can already get a taste of what EL is, as you can tell that nothing is imposed on you. EL is absolutely free and can only be experienced voluntarily.

 

What would language and talking with each other be like, if we are free to say what want to say and to say it, exactly in the way we would like to say it? My writing makes you consider that possibility. To me this is not a question, as I know the answer, but you still need to let yourself know: EL is both possible as well as wanted. Yes, and I say to you: you want EL, not DL. When you let yourself know, you will have, like me, peace, every day. Moreover, you will not forget about it – like everyone else, who engages in DL – because you remember who you are with EL.

 

Here is a small poem, I wrote many years ago, when I had my first glimpse of my EL, which, of course, represents my Language Enlightenment (LE).

 

This is myself originally me

There’s nothing that I try to be

Just being is the key

 

Only now I am having the choice

To scream or to sing with my voice

 

This goodness and peace that I feel

That is my nature I know it for real

 

The only thing I like to do

Is to share my heart with you

No comments:

Post a Comment