Friday, July 7, 2023

 

Voice,

Due to our almost permanent participation in Disembodied Language (DL), it was of course inevitable that the voice with which we speak our language every day, would sound more and more disgusting, ridiculous, arrogant, pushy, nasty, scared, bastard, vicious and irritating. And, of course, the madness becomes both more visible and audible, because as long as we continue with DL, our struggle for attention will also become bigger, fiercer, more destructive, unconscious and meaningless. Inevitably, the unwieldy, large, groups of millions of people - entire tribes of peoples, who, at first, always pretended again and again, that they really had something very beautiful and important in common with each other - split up again, the division and strife flourishes and escalates into gigantic chaos. However, if one dares to pay a little attention, one can hear and see, that for the vast majority of people - in politics, in religion, in economics, in culture and in what is now presented as the so-called LGBTQ community - hearing and seeing means, that we are deaf and blind. Not for nothing, there is suddenly a huge increase in young men, who believe and claim that they are women. It is noticeable, however, that women, who pretend to be men, receive much less public attention, because we still, apparently, live in a man's world, where the battle for survival is always won by the strongest.

 

I just read in a post that at some university, many needy, otherwise confused, unhappy students are being offered an up-to-date, new approach to psychological counseling, in the form of voice lessons. This is really presented as a modern, promising, target-group-adapted therapy, for those who claim to have changed from male to female or from female to male and also for those who claim, they are neither, but different. In this progressive approach, each client will practice, in order to eventually sound, the way he or she, or whatever, would like to sound. So, the point here, in this diagnosis, is not so much – as in the more traditional therapeutic model – that they sound like themselves, but learn to sound like they would like to be heard by others. In this badly-needed voice-distortion therapy, much appreciated by many, all the attention is not on the client himself, but on how the client would like to be experienced and heard by others. The therapeutic effect of this method does not lie in listening to, experiencing, accepting and understanding ourselves, but in how one would like to sound in the ears of others and be understood by others. 


When I first discovered my Embodied Language (EL), I knew right away, I would always want to sound like this. It had, to my great surprise, nothing to do with others at all, because, for the first time, I heard myself speak, in the sound of my voice that I truly liked. My discovery was just so clear, because I realized very well, I usually didn't speak with that voice. In the investigation that started afterwards, about why this was the case, it seemed again and again, as if it were about how others experience me, when that was precisely the reason, which diverted my attention from my own experience. In the experiment, in which I investigated why I, unconsciously, did not listen to myself, it became clear to me that I, habitually, kept getting bogged down in DL, because I was too concerned with how others would hear me. That tendency is much less now, but I recognize, it is still there and probably always will be to some degree. As soon as I worry again about how I would like to be heard and experienced by others, I lose track of myself. Being off track lasts only a short time these days and as soon as I hear myself again, I feel the great relief that my temporary madness is over. Even though my old habit of having DL, like everyone else, is minimal, it seems—when I have it again—as if I momentarily embody all the madness of the entire world. I am really perplexed by this, but it is verbally true, I am the world, both positively and negatively. I know better than anyone the valuable, good consequences of EL, but I am also aware, that DL always has nothing but catastrophic consequences.

 

Our participation in DL or EL does not depend on what we believe we choose, but it is true, our DL can only be understood with our EL. My EL has definitely increased as I've come to understand my DL and it seems only now, after all these years of trying, that can I really understand why DL continued to have such a great effect on me. I've always felt incredibly judged and hurt about DL, because everyone seemed to be able to get away with it, except me. I did not accept or understand why my DL always meant trouble. My DL always made me feel like I didn't fit in and that has kept me from identifying with groups. Still, I really wanted nothing more than to belong. The only way open to me was to stop my DL. However, I did that because of others and not because of myself. The whole idea of reducing our DL and having more EL is bullshit. As a result, we all, unknowingly, involuntarily keep busy with each other, but we pay no attention to ourselves. This is also the reason, why we hardly speak with the sound of our beneficent, authentic voice. You have that voice only, if you listen to how you sound, while you talk. If you don't listen to yourself again, because you would like others to listen to you, your voice is still there, but you don't use it and, therefore, you can’t hear it. Since you have either DL or EL, it is  not a question of continuing with your EL, but of observing whether you have DL or EL. If you hear from your own voice, that you are again acting from your conditioning with DL, then your DL automatically ceases and turns into EL. So, you actually do nothing at all to have EL. In listening to yourself, you always immediately notice whether you have DL or EL. If you have DL, then it changes to EL and if you have EL, then you will effortlessly continue with it. If you don't listen to yourself while you speak, you won't notice it, but you will experience – whether you like it or not – the adverse effects of your DL. If, like me, you've  listened to yourself once, a selection process inevitably begins, because you've made a distinction between DL and EL and that will never go away. You can always remember yourself, because your own voice has always been there. You produce that voice of EL, not because of others, but entirely for yourself, because that's how your Language Enlightenment (LE) works.

No comments:

Post a Comment