Saturday, November 26, 2022

 

Fun,

 

The so-called fun you are having in Disembodied Language (DL), is always an indication of the false belief, that you are finally having some Embodied Language (EL), but anyone, who knows about the difference between DL and EL, can tell you that this is not true. No matter how many jokes you are told with DL, it never turns into EL and the nonsensical assumption, that humor and truth go hand in hand, is but an old superstition, you hang on to, as you do not know how to have ongoing EL and real fun.

 

In the exact same way, as your DL must be stopped by you, so too, you will have to turn away from all the so-called entertainment, which goes on in the name of having fun. I can understand, that stopping your own DL – and, consequently, your involvement in phony humor – is not anything to laugh about, but there would be so much to laugh about, if you did. I have done what you can also do. I find it amusing, that fake humor makes you even more miserable than before. How could it be otherwise?

 

With DL, you are in denial about what is happening in your life and that is not a laughing matter. To me, it is hilarious, as I have nothing else to laugh about. I am not in denial of the results of my own actions, which make me recognize and laugh about all your comical struggles and conflicts. Moreover, you just cannot stop fighting, arguing, and, in vain, believing, that your dumb humor is the way out of your mess, but such a belief sets you up for failure. Probably, you have never considered the escapist-aspect of your so-called need for something to laugh about?

 

You do not realize, but the comedian, who tells you funny jokes, always undermines, confuses, distracts, and exploits you, because he or she thrives on the continuation of your unfulfilled desire for common sense, truth, and verbal enjoyment. The illusion of having fun, is sold in many ways, but what I address here, is real fun, which can only emerge from our genuine interaction. Speaking truth to power, is not, as most people believe, real communication, but a neurotic, primitive, always ineffective reaction to the self-imposed imprisonment of your own DL.  

 

You can complain, criticize, argue, debate or reason all you want, unless you stop your DL, there will be nothing to really laugh about. Your only chance, to have a taste of real fun, is by attentively listening to someone like me, who has EL. People endlessly talk about the presumed importance of active listening. Why does it seem to be such a problem? I tell you why: our way of talking, DL, makes it impossible for us to listen. Naturally, I cannot stop your DL and you still must do this yourself, while you are listening to me. Unless you do this, you will not understand why what I say is so funny. Basically, I promise, that you are going to have fun, but only if you do your part.

 

I do not put any effort in trying to convince you, as I consider that a waste of my time. The future of fun is in your hands. I feel confident that you can do it. You can stop your own DL, while I talk and have fun with my EL. I rather encourage you to stop your DL than expect you to have EL. Today, for the first time I realize, it is more fun, for me, to stimulate you to give up on your DL, than to hope for your EL. I do not have any hope for your EL, but I have total faith in your ability to radically stop your own idiotic DL.

 

I do not insult you, by letting you know, I am not in favor of the fact, that you keep hurting yourself, by shooting yourself in the foot and then, putting your foot in your mouth. This is what everyone does with their demanding, forceful, reactive DL. Stop feeling offended by my words and admit, that they are true and funny, as I am not responsible for the sloppy way you deal with your language. There is no other way: you must change yourself. I do not care if you refuse. I am funny, as I enjoy my own words. There is no better way to have fun. You do not like what I say, but I understand perfectly well, that if you do not like your own words, you cannot have any fun.

 

Just face it, your usual way of talking keeps taking all the fun out of your life. You cannot affect me, as my way of talking is very different from yours. My EL gives me all the fun, which you do not have and cannot have. You will not be able to laugh, if you do not change your way of talking. Admit it, that your so-called fun is meaningless in the bigger scheme of things. Laughter is the last things on your shopping list. Most likely, it is not even on there, but you can now put it on there. In EL, laughter is central to everything we say. We laugh about understanding as well as misunderstanding ourselves and each other. If you listen to my EL, you hear it, even if you do not know how to have EL. Perhaps, your laughter will give you the courage to explore your own LE.                              

No comments:

Post a Comment