Saturday, March 25, 2017

March 22, 2016



March 22, 2016

Written by Maximus Peperkamp, M.S. Verbal Engineer

Dear Reader,

Right now, I am in total silence. Things have been arranged in such a way that I am peaceful. I didn’t think that this was going to happen and yet it is happening. It is happening as it could happen. It is quite extra ordinary not to have any thoughts or feelings. Although I am writing this, there is nothing to write. Kayla the cat is sitting in front of me and is licking herself. I am not waiting for anything. A sense of self that was still there yesterday is now gone. This stillness is meditation.  Although there is nothing to write about, I can write about anything. This writing is recording an unusual experience. I am not like this most of the time, but today I am like this. The cat just got up and left the room. These words describe to the reader what is going to happen when one engages more often in Sound Verbal Behavior (SVB). My body has been affected by the SVB, which somehow continues, even if I don’t say anything. I resonate while these written words do not make any sound. Noxious Verbal Behavior (NVB) has become a thing of the past. It has happened, but it is like a bad dream from which I have woken up. It too had its effects on my body, but these effects are no longer there. These effects were only there as long as I was asleep, but they are gone now that I am awake. It is early in the morning and pretty soon the darkness of the night will be gone. Things will be visible, which just before were invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment