Sunday, November 27, 2022

 

Everyone,

 

Everyone who reads this, may know that, although I can happily have Embodied Language (EL) alone, by myself, although there are some people with whom I can have ongoing EL, I am still dissatisfied about the fact that there is, overall, no appreciation for EL. It is precisely my relentless dissatisfaction with and my outright aversion for your usual way of talking, which I call Disembodied Language (DL), which has allowed me to crystalize, with my EL, my Language Enlightenment (LE). I write these words from my LE.

 

My discovery of EL, which revealed my LE, deserves more recognition, and should not require any effort on my part. If effort must be made, it is by those who need to actively inhibit their DL, so that they can finally have some EL themselves or allow me to have EL and, in turn, let them feel what happens, once their DL has been stopped, by themselves.

 

I do not teach any course in EL, I do not give any lectures or seminars, I am not going to write a book, and I do not give any sessions, as I do not view EL as a commercial enterprise or something that should be taught or learned. EL has nothing whatsoever to do with being powerful, special, or important. Yet, I still believe people should come to me, to hear from me what EL is all about. EL is not about spirituality, science, politics, psychology, philosophy, culture, or anything else we look to, believing it can provide us with the answers to our questions. Our EL goes against everything we know and is of a different order than anything we are already familiar with.   

 

In this writing, I sum up the common distractions, as I always go on, by myself, with my EL, even if there is nobody else to have EL with. I am fully satisfied with everything EL brings to me, even if it means, the understanding that nobody is really interested.  I, therefore, say and write without any hesitation or shame, that I feel absolutely disgusted by, turned off and disapproving of your cowardly unwillingness to come to me and find out something else than your DL. I understand these words may upset you, as they accuse you of doing something immoral. You do not deserve my praise, compassion, or acceptance for your DL, but confrontation, as you should know better. 


Everyone can know there is an immense difference between your stupid, superficial, mechanical way of talking and my EL. If there is going to be any change for you, it will be, that you hear and experience my EL and realize how terrible your DL is. You will not be able to hear your own EL without hearing it from me first. And, even if you recognize the difference between your and my way of talking, you will not be able to continue with your EL, as there is nobody to reinforce it but me, who has it, who knows it and who will not fool you with cheap, but costly bullshit.

 

I am not anyone’s guru and nobody is my disciple, but I assure you, that you can only acquire EL by listening to me (not on audio or video) in person, for some time, and then, by talking with me, for some time. I do not care about what you believe about me and I say beforehand, it is not true, it cannot be true, as you do not know ongoing EL. I know about you, because I have EL. Only I can talk with my EL about your DL, but you do not possess that skill. I am also not your therapist, motivational speaker, spiritual guide, or psychologist. I find these so-called professions very harmful. I only want you to talk with me and allow me to do the talking, so you can feel and find out, what I am talking about.

 

I am so assertive, authoritative, and persistent, as I have what it takes to make an enormous difference. If you cannot stand me, you should not be with me, or you should take the challenge to get to know me and stop your own DL, so that you can experience my EL. I am not going to help you, because you will have to come my way, so that EL can be continued and be known. Do not ask anything from me, because I already give you everything and yet, you remain closed. Admit that you are totally stuck and that it is your way of talking, which has kept you stuck. Let my way of talking show you, what you also can and should do.

 

No matter whether you are willing to consider what I say, your DL is on its deathbed and EL is your only future. I am here, I am alive and you are foolish to not make use of this opportunity. We can talk, I do not charge anything, but unless you are sensitive and open to me, nothing will be possible. Yes, I am not for sale. Do not hold back and experience for yourself, what you believed me to be was wrong, what you believed yourself to be was wrong and what you believed others to be was wrong. Yes, I judge you, but I judge you correctly, while you judge me, yourself, and others incorrectly. If you would talk with me, however, you would be able to judge yourself, me, and others correctly, as we will share our ongoing EL and celebrate our LE together.

No comments:

Post a Comment