Sunday, November 6, 2022

 

Faith,

 

I have total faith, that people will find their way to this blog, on which I share my experience about the difference between Embodied Language (EL) and Disembodied Language (DL). I am sure, if you read this and my previous writings, you would like to talk with me and my dear friend AnnaMieke, so you can get clear about your Language Enlightenment (LE).

 

I don’t need to do anything to reach you, as you will reach me, if you are ready to do so. If you aren’t ready, you will continue with your DL and all the miserable behavioral repertoire that is maintained by it. I don’t respect you, I don’t need you, I don’t feel sympathy for you or feel obligated to teach you what I know, as the only thing I am interested in, is sharing our common experiences of our EL and LE.    

 

As long as you keep wanting to go on with your DL, you will miss out on the blissful verbal dimension of your life, which is LE. You know how to speak, listen,  read and write, you may even be highly educated, but as far as your interactions are concerned, you have remained illiterate, because you don’t know how to have EL, as you are oblivious about your LE.

 

All your problems derive from the simple fact, that you are actually already enlightened, but, as of yet, nothing of what you say or write or listen to or read, reflects that. If it would, you would engage in EL and want to talk with someone like me or AnnaMieke, who can enjoy, appreciate and reinforce your EL.

 

I guess, I could have written about this elsewhere, on Facebook, Twitter, other social media or produce a book, you could hold in your hand, but I prefer to write this blog, which, as you can see, got started when I was teaching about Sound Verbal Behavior (SVB) and Noxious Verbal Behavior (NVB). During this behavioristic exploration, the significance of our LE was never fully acknowledged. From my recent writings, you should understand I don’t teach anyone anything, so, if you contact me to learn something, you are at the wrong address.

 

It isn’t difficult to get in touch with me. Anyone who is ready to have EL with me, can contact me free of charge and make an appointment on skype.  

 

My skype name is: limbicease

 

I know something you don’t know anything about. You are ignorant about how you use your language and how your life and your relationship is affected in predictable negative ways by your DL. All of this will be instantly clear to you when you talk with me and if it isn’t, I have nothing to do with you. My EL is  selective, as it only connects with those who dare to have EL and, who, therefore, acknowledge their LE.

 

All our previous definitions and theories haven’t and couldn’t have brought us into an understanding of the importance and beauty of EL. Our DL, which is all we ever talk, read, hear or write about, has to be stopped by ourselves, as no one can do this for someone else. I am not here to change anyone’s behavior. If you knowingly have EL with me, you will know that your behavior has already changed, as you have stopped your own DL. This possibility has remained out of reach until now, as nobody listens to themselves while they engage in DL. We end up doing what everyone else is doing and our DL was and continues to be perpetuated, because we have never had the opportunity to continue with our EL.

 

I know how to have ongoing EL, as I know how to express my LE, which is the basis for everything I do. You may not know how to have EL, but LE is also the basis for everything you do as well. Surely, your LE  troubles you deeply, as long as you keep preventing yourself from expressing it correctly, with your EL.

 

In EL you will say new things. What you have been saying to yourself and others with DL will lose its importance, each moment that you engage in EL.  Moreover, in addition to speaking, listening, writing and reading, all your other behaviors will change, as  EL makes you conscious of what you want. With DL, you do things believing that you want them, but once you talk about these things with yourself with EL, you suddenly no longer want them. In effect, your EL starts a selection process, in which only the behaviors remain and are strengthened, which fit with you and really work for you. You will know this is so, as you will say it, hear it, write it and read it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment