Monday, November 21, 2022

 

Of Course,

 

Of course, I write and speak like this, because I am happy. If you would be happy, like me, you would write and speak like me as well. Most likely, we would often speak with each other, as there are not that many people with whom we can share our happiness. Most people believe, that although not everyone is happy, certainly a lot of people are, but this is not true. Only very few people are happy. How could they be happy, if they do not know anything at all about Embodied Language (EL)?

 

People may try to be happy; they may act as if they are happy; other people may believe that they are happy and they might even believe it themselves, but this does not mean that they are happy. Only if we have EL can we be happy. I can say and write this, because I engage in EL and I have stopped my Disembodied Language (DL). Those who have not done what I have done, can not be happy. And, I am convinced, I am right. My happiness would convince anyone, it is true, what I say and write. However, nobody wants to know about my happiness. This is how it always goes with someone who is happy.

 

Perhaps, you may read these words and consider, a moment or two, what I am saying, but you are not talking with me and you already know, you never are going to either. Why is that? I know why that is. It is because my happiness will show you, that your so-called happiness is not true, is totally fake, is just a big show. Stated differently, real happiness is infuriating to you. To see or hear me, makes you jealous. To first experience and then, to understand me, makes you angry, because you had assumed to know something about happiness, but you have been believing in your own lies. My happiness is an enormous confrontation for you, as there is no other way, than to fully admit, that you are still unhappy, as you are still engaging in DL, every day.

 

It makes no difference to me, if you want to know about my happiness or not, as my happiness does not depend on your approval. However, I know how to have EL and you do not. I am not saying that you need my approval for your EL, but, as far as I know, I am the only one, who knows about the difference between DL and EL. Therefore, you will not hear or read anyone else speak or write about it, in the way that I do. My descriptions are exact, that is, if you would experiment with listening to yourself while you speak, you would find out, that everything is exactly as I have said it is. Everyone who talks with me experiences the same phenomena, once they begin to acknowledge their own DL and EL.

 

With the DL/EL distinction, we have stumbled on the lawfulness of behavior. Any behavior comes about only, when it is possible, when, knowingly or unknowingly, we have created the circumstances in which it could occur. Yes, it may come as a surprise to you, that we mainly engage in DL and that when we have a moment of EL, it is gone before we know it. We are shocked to feel, there was an instance of consciousness, but we can not continue with it, as we do not know how to do that. We lack the skills.

 

It is astonishing, that in DL, we remain busy with all kinds of other things, except the verbal behavior, which makes us happy or keeps us unhappy. Our unhappiness is not caused by any of the reasons we usually give for it. Simply stated, our unhappiness is the result of how we deal with our language and it all goes back to how we talk. Once we deal with our language correctly, we are permanently happy. I am always happy, because my EL makes me deal with my language in such a manner, that my Language Enlightenment (LE) can be expressed. The incorrect way of dealing with language, is when, due to our DL, our LE remains unexpressed and unknown to us.

 

We speak about happiness, but it is the expression of our LE, which we, unknowingly, are referring to. Also, when we speak about being open, respectful, kind, patient, understanding, successful, confident, or empathetic, we are referring to EL. By contrast, if we talk about and experience, that we are being defensive, aggressive, pretentious, when we feel, we are failing, struggling, overwhelmed, distracted, oppressed, fearful or confused, we always engage in DL. With DL, nobody can be happy and without any knowledge about the difference between DL and EL, we continue to have DL, while we endlessly keep talking about happiness, peace, collaboration or having a real conversation. In DL, we keep talking about things, without experiencing how we feel while we speak. I am happy, because I feel happy while I speak or write, even if it is all by myself.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment