Sunday, March 12, 2023

 

Enemy,

 

I am only writing these words to please myself. If you happen to read them, I hope you realize, that I consider you my enemy, because you keep engaging in Disembodied Language (DL), while I write about Embodied Language (EL). You are not my friend. I don’t want you to feel comfortable, while reading my words. To the contrary, you should feel upset, I address you so directly. Of course, you are feeling frustrated, that I call you out and that you can’t say anything back. This writing is meant to put you in your place. Your way of talking is negative and you know it, but you will never admit it, I say it. I know what the difference between DL and EL is about.

 

You may not say so directly, but you indirectly claim to have the moral upper hand. You are manipulative in how you talk and you never show your real face. I know you, as I know DL. Your DL holds no secret to me, no matter how defensive or controlled you are. I can hear and feel, that you are determined to push anyone out of the conversation, who exposes what you do. I write this to you, as this is the best way to get to you and to let you know, your old ugly way of talking isn’t working. There is no way, I will ever talk with you again, as I don’t see any purpose in it. Yes, I have abandoned you and this makes you feel stupid.

 

I don’t play by your rules, as I know how to continue with my EL, without you. I don’t accept you, I don’t respect you, I don’t want to listen to you, as there is nothing you say, which is of any interest to me. No, I will not even give you the benefit of the doubt. You are out of my life and I have cast you out. Although, I know, you are trying to get back in, underneath my skin, I let you know, with my words, that you are not welcome on my platform. Yes, I have my own world, which I have created and in which I live and you are not part of it. I have decided, you are not part of EL.   

 

When I say, that you are my enemy, this means, I am opposed to your hostility. I don’t even try to be with you anymore, as you always try to harm and weaken me, but I wouldn’t let you. Surely, I have outsmarted you and now you sound like a complainer, who is not having his or her way. I don’t even want to hear you, as I rather listen to my own victorious sound, which ridicules your arrogance. I am not going to lie about your disrespect, which is telling me about how you deal with yourself. It is no problem for me, to say to you, that you are full of shit, but I know for sure, it is a problem to you, to admit, what a pretender you are.

 

My writing is not about what I want to say to you, but about what you – if you were honest – would say to yourself. You still have that opportunity, as long as you are alive, so let’s hear it and show us what you’ve got. We have only heard you say what you believed you were supposed to say, but we haven’t heard anything authentic. Of course, you too could say something new, but, in order to do so, you would have to stop repeating your old program.

 

You are used to not being contradicted, as you can’t stand any opposition to your idiotic fabrications, but in this writing, you can’t miss, there is another way of viewing things, than your forceful ideas. I don’t live by your standards and since my concepts of DL and EL make more sense than your superficial,  political, cookie-cutter nonsense, you are a merely a revengeful loser, who wishes to ignore someone like me, whose knowledge is actually better than yours.

 

You may have been able, to avoid and deny, up till now, anything that goes against your moronic belief, but there can be no doubt, that this writing sets the record straight. You are not the intelligent, assertive, important, powerful, untouchable, superior person, you have imagined yourself to be. To the contrary, you are unconscious, unnatural and mediocre. It is about time, you read words such as these, which will straighten you out, which will call your bluff and which will make fun of your stupidity and total bias.

 

Ultimately, how you deal with your language is, of course, a scientific matter. Ask yourself the obvious question: what percentage of the population is engaged in DL or EL? Is the proportion 90:10, 95:5, 99:1 or 99.9:0.1? You get the picture. DL is going on everywhere, twenty-four-seven. The reality of how we actually talk with each other is so grim, that you shiver to admit it. There is no research, as it is just too embarrassing and unpopular, to acknowledge  that we still don’t know anything about ongoing EL.

 

It should upset you a great deal, when push comes to shove, you don’t know anything about how to talk with your so-called significant other, with your children or with your family or your friends. This expression – when push comes to shove – says it all. It is the definition of dumb DL. How much more explicit do you need to be, before you understand, that in EL, in genuine human interaction, there is no such thing, as push coming to shove. All this pushing and shoving is out of the question in EL, period.

 

You are my enemy, if you refuse to admit, that EL is not about domination, manipulation, exploitation, distraction or fear. I have no problem admitting that I hate your guts and I am not a racist for hating you, because I am a humanist. If you try to accuse me, I will confront you with the horrific consequences of callous, coercive, phony, insensitive way of talking. I declare you to be the enemy of mankind, with your superstitious, superficial, sanctimonious, sordid DL.    

No comments:

Post a Comment