Tuesday, March 21, 2023

 

Knowledge,

 

I have never said this to myself, but I will do it today: I don’t want to bother anyone with my knowledge. If people don’t understand me, that’s just too bad, for them. I can’t be concerned with anyone, who doesn’t get the importance of stopping their own Disembodied Language (DL), so that they can have Embodied Language (EL). Those who come along with me, with their EL, are going to be rewarded by  realizing their own Language Enlightenment (LE).

 

Everyone who comes to acknowledge the immense difference between DL and EL, must come face to face with the gigantic havoc DL creates, everywhere in the world, but, most importantly, in their own lives. Once this difference has been recognized, we find it unbelievable, that we always, unknowingly, have been stuck with our own DL, as nobody has ever spoken or written about it, as clearly as I do.

 

We are astonished, that something so simple isn’t known and, therefore, never mentioned anywhere. However, EL will amaze us, again and again, as it reveals to us, how stupid, destructive, superficial and ubiquitous DL is. As our joyful, intelligent and beautiful EL begins to be able to continue, because we have finally stopped our ugly, false, phony DL, we still continue to feel confronted, cheated and stunned by the workings of both DL as well as EL.

 

Perhaps, the most difficult thing for us to accept, is not, that we have to admit to ourselves, that we have lived for so many years in complete oblivion, about something, which is suddenly, so shockingly apparent and important, but the mere fact, that EL could never before be addressed, as nobody knew about it, before I had discovered it. In other words, all of mankind is concealed, confused and conflicted with regard to how we deal with our language.

 

Although my confrontational, transformational and original knowledge is absolutely the first of its kind, I don’t feel anymore – as I have felt in the past – that I, so to speak, have to wake up people from their psychological sleep. To the contrary, everyone can remain unconscious, for all I care, as I have already arrived, where I want to be and feel determined to stay there. I don’t need anyone to agree with my EL and will continue with it, as I have always done, ever since I first found out about it in my mid-twenties.

 

Sure enough, I am no longer involved in any kind of teaching or preaching. Anyone who wants to know about my knowledge, will have to come close to me and accept me for who I am. I will always be against your DL, that is, I don’t accept you as you are. Only if you fulfill the requirement, to stop your own DL, can you be my friend, as you will be able to have EL with me and really be with me. Actually it is not my requirement, but my knowledge of how EL works.

 

I neither respect, tolerate nor judge your DL. It will stop, immediately, effortlessly and surprisingly, once you understand, that your new use of language, is no longer about opinions or beliefs. If don’t care about you, if you refuse to do that. Surely, you can have EL instead of DL, but you must begin to call a spade a spade. Don’t accuse me of being anti-social, because your usual way of talking and dealing with language (DL), is the very antithesis of relationship.

 

You haven’t even started to do anything meaningful about your habit, to act out of your conditioning. To believe and insist, there is only what you have been taught – by your parents, culture, religion, school and the way you were treated by others – is a huge mistake. You short-change yourself, by giving in to your ignorant tendency, to literally do as you were told. Your obedience and, consequently, also your inability to be yourself, is because you have mainly been exposed to punitive language, which I call DL.

 

Basically, in terms of your DL, you are in a perpetual state of what the M. Seligman (1967) has described as Learned Helplessness. He did an experiment with a dog, in a shuttle box, who was strapped into a harness and, therefore, couldn’t escape the electric shocks, it received at its feet. However, when the dog, was no longer wearing the harness and capable of jumping to the other side of the box – to escape the shock – it turned out, he had been conditioned to remain in the aversive situation. He whimpered,  his autonomous nervous system was jacked up, but he wouldn’t do what a dog would naturally do, if he had not been conditioned by previous experience.

 

Our thousands of years of conditioning history with DL (the usual way of dealing with language in every culture) – which is, ever-since we began to produce language – signifies, we have all, whether we admit it or not or are conscious of it or not – to be able to survive – endlessly endured repeated aversive stimuli, which were beyond our control. In other words, because of our common language (DL), we haven’t addressed, let alone, understood, the increasingly problematic so-called human condition, which is: we tolerate, accept and praise DL, as the only way we are able to deal with our language. Our harness is made up by our words and the shocks, we keep receiving, are elicited by the voices of the speakers, who always struggle to get and maintain the attention from the listeners. Even when we are alone by ourselves, unconstrained by expectations of others, we, unknowingly, produce a sound, which never really matches our feelings and experiences.        

No comments:

Post a Comment