Friday, January 19, 2018

December 30, 2018

Dear Reader,

Most likely you will not appreciate my strong opinion that I think that you don’t understand Sound Verbal Behavior (SVB). This is probably the main reason why hardly anyone knows about it. I do everything in my ability to let others know about SVB, but the reality is that only a few people are learning about it from me.

You would think that everyone would like to know about SVB, but this is not true. People are offended when I let them know that I know something which they don’t know. I can’t help it that things are this way: I am the only one who teaches SVB and unless people are learning it from me, they will miss out.

The few people, who know more or less as much as I do, are known to me, but not to you. They face the same situation as I do. (By the way, I don’t claim to know all there is to know on SVB, as I learn more about it every day in my conversations with others). My ability to write this text is a result of that. Those who experience and understand SVB will also have to let others know they know something nobody has yet properly explained (not even behaviorists).

This writing is not about explaining to you what SVB is (I do that in other writings)! This writing is to let you know that you don’t know what SVB is!!! Please, don’t be offended or fearful, just contact me and talk with me so that I can explain it to you. I promise you will not regret it; SVB will totally change your life!!! I look forward to engaging in SVB with you in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment