Friday, January 19, 2018

January 13, 2018

Dear Reader,

I am looking for a committee of established behavioral scientists, who will award me the Ph.D. in behaviorism for my discovery and formulation of the distinction between Sound Verbal Behavior (SVB) and Noxious Verbal Behavior (NVB). Do you know someone who is courageous and sincere enough to explore, verify and videotape this construct together with me and say four or five others? The committee members first have to become face book friends with me, then will have a skype conversation with me and they will listen on Walden III to ALL the videos about SVB. Also, they will have to sign a form, which states that although they have read and watched a lot of my work, they don't know anything about it, but are willing to learn about it from me!!! (During the presentation it will all be very apparent why these precautions were necessary and we will have a good laugh about it). Lastly, it is agreed upon that at no time any questions will be asked about whether empirical research was done or whether data was collected. Since the answer to these questions is NO, there is no need to ask. Thus, it is agreed beforehand that the Ph.D. will be solely rewarded for the investigation of the speaking and listening behavior of those present, who will engage together in a three hour long conversation. I am 100% serious about this and look forward to hearing from you. Kind greetings from Maximus Peperkamp in Chico CA USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment