Friday, January 19, 2018

December 31, 2018

Dear Reader,

I can’t help it that you trust people, who can’t be trusted, but reject me, who is really reaching out to you. It is your loss, not mine, that you miss out on the opportunity to be engaged in ongoing Sound Verbal Behavior (SVB). I will reach others instead and I am not waiting for you.

The time that I was waiting for you is over. I wanted you to be open to me and learn from me, but, at this point, I don’t care about you anymore. Of course, I am disappointed, I want you to know how I feel. If you read this, you should know that I am talking about you.

Your Noxious Verbal Behavior (NVB) is outdated, insensitive, unintelligent, superficial, superstitious, boring, phony and pathetic. If you would talk with me, you would agree. The only way you can continue with your malicious way of talking is by refusing to talk with me. I will immediately stop you from doing what you have been doing for lifetimes. My ability to do this has no relation to what you are used to. As you talk with me, you will know that what you were used to is a thing of the past.

Once you know about the SVB/NVB distinction, you will realize that there is no future anymore for NVB. Surely, you will still continue with your NVB, but it will never be the same anymore like it used to. Once you have tasted the possibility of ongoing SVB, you cannot go back to NVB.

After you have experienced how wonderful it is to engage in SVB, you will try to stop your own NVB even though you don’t know how to do it. Even though you will fail again and again, you will have to fail to in order to get it right and you will have to acknowledge each time you fail until you know how NVB works.

You don’t need to know how SVB works, but you absolutely need to know how NVB works. SVB is simple and self-evident, but NVB is a complicated mess. You can refuse to talk with me, but you cannot refuse to talk with yourself. There is a part of you which you are unable to talk or connect with, which you can only talk and connect with if you have SVB with me or with others.

You have thrown away the best part of yourself. I or someone else didn’t take it away from you, but you have squandered it, you have left it, you have abandoned it without even knowing what you have done. I couldn’t help but find it, as you are not the only one who did what you did. There are millions like you, who don’t know how to be at peace with themselves . You are nothing special; your loss is a sad, but common tragedy.

I am able to find SVB everywhere as nobody seems to want it. Don’t ask me to appreciate your NVB, to accept you, to validate you, to respect you or to support you. I don’t, I can’t and I will not appreciate your NVB. Your life is not my life. In NVB you cannot be alive, happy and conscious. I am not responsible for what you do to yourself and to others with your NVB.

You ought to be alarmed by what I write. If you are not alarmed, you are hopeless. If you take offense to me or to anyone else who knows it better than you, that is good, that means you are not totally gone yet. SVB will revive you from your lukewarm way of life. SVB reveals something you didn’t and couldn’t know. As we will talk, you will feel refreshing and positive energy.

I am here to support you in being happy, to stimulate you to listen to yourself while you speak and to live the life you want to live. I am here to have SVB with you in which we both know we engage in genuine conversation. I am here to let you know that the difference between SVB and NVB is the difference between a conscious and an unconscious way of life. I don’t care about your fame, power, laws, wealth, degrees, books,, weapons, morals or your so-called achievements. I am here to stop your NVB and to put a permanent end to the misery it has created.

No comments:

Post a Comment