Tuesday, June 13, 2023

 

Clear,

 

Let me be very clear: my Embodied Language (EL) and my Language Enlightenment (LE) is much more important than Joe Biden, Donald Trump, national security or the LGBTQ community. I would love to speak with you about your EL and your LE, but you are more interested in other things. Everything you do or don’t do, is determined by your Disembodied Language (DL). This means: you are not really alive, because your language makes you repeat the same nonsense, over and over again. Of course, things are getting worse, as your DL is against anything new.

 

I know you don’t believe me, but for me every day is new, every moment is new. My LE wants me to use my language carefully. I don’t participate in your DL and can continue with my EL, which reveals what is important to me. The newness of my EL, is because I am alive, aware and in touch with my intelligence. I always have something new to say or to write, since my language is about me. I talk out loud with myself and listen to the sound of my voice, because that is more enjoyable to me, than talking with you.

 

I am not confused about what is going on in my life, as I stay clear from the trouble, which, inevitably, is created by your automatic, unconscious, dumb way of using language. I don’t accuse anyone, but I dare to speak my truth, nobody wants to hear. To hear my truth, you would have to speak with and listen to yourself. You too are able to say something new, but you don’t say it and that is why you can’t hear it. Whatever you say, you have already said and to say something new requires you to stop repeating yourself. If you don’t stop your DL, EL is impossible.  

 

Historically, people, everywhere, have made a big deal about saying the truth, but hearing the truth was never anyone’s concern. When anyone speaks,  as they say – truth to power – they don’t listen to themselves. All they care about is that others listen to them. However, when we speak our own truth, we are clear, because we can hear what we say, as we listen to ourselves, but when we don’t do that, we merely express our usual, reactive, demanding, coercive, insensitive words, which hide who we are.

 

DL hides the truth from you, while you don’t even know, you engage in it every day. What you consider to be your truth or the truth, is the product of your history of conditioning with DL, but the truth, which sets you free, your new truth, can only be expressed with the sound of your wellbeing. Your language is riddled with conflict, despair, struggle, fear, distrust, frustration and chaos. Moreover, you accept this as your reality. You don’t create, with your language, a different reality. Only when you stop your DL, so you can engage in EL, you create a new reality, but this is not some philosophy, either you do it or you don’t.   

 

After you have stopped your own DL – because you have repeatedly, patiently and faithfully listened to and given your total attention to, all the negativity, which was asking your attention – you will have EL and you can’t miss, that your reality is transformed. By changing from DL to EL, it is clear, you have taken the necessary steps to do something about your life, you had never done before. As you, initially, go back and forth between DL and EL, you realize, again and again, that you get, unconsciously, pulled back into DL, but now you catch yourself and keep taking the steps, to get back on track with your EL. It is clear to you, that your EL only continues, if say it and hear it. 

 

When you talk out loud, alone, with yourself, it is so easy to have EL, but when you are with others, who don’t know anything about EL, it is easy to engage in DL again. You would like others to have EL with you, but if you try to explain it to them, you will find, that you lose it and engage in DL again. It becomes very clear, that unless all your attention goes to your own behavior – instead of the behavior of others – your EL doesn’t and can’t continue. If you don’t devote your whole life to having EL, it is not going happen. It is clear, that all your energy is needed, to be able to continue with EL. Your EL collects all your energy. As you manage to stop your DL, your energy will accumulate. This is not some spiritual matter, but a matter of really verbally expressing your LE, your natural state of being free, clear and conscious.

 

Interestingly, your ongoing EL – which you can only share with those, who also explored and stopped their DL, so they could have ongoing EL – makes clear to you, you always, unknowingly, wanted to express your LE, but your DL, simply wouldn’t let you. Stated differently, your usual way of dealing with language, has prevented you from expressing your natural state of wellbeing and this has created nothing but problems. It is clear, these problems are left behind, if you keep engaging in EL. Psychology hasn’t taught us anything about EL and LE, neither has linguistics, behaviorism, science or literature.               

No comments:

Post a Comment