Thursday, June 1, 2023

 

Complete,

 

I feel complete about what I have written about my Embodied Language (EL) and after Saturday, June 3, I plan to stop posting any writings for a while on my blog. You can contact me and we can talk. You don’t need to y pay any money to me, but it will cost you a lot, to stop with your Disembodied Language (DL). If you don’t do that, you will not talk with me, but if you do it, I am sure we will talk and I look forward to that.

 

I may, at some point, continue posting my writings again, but at this moment, it feels these are perhaps my last writings. I know, I will be writing, but I will not be posting it anymore, since I only write for myself and not for you or anyone else. If you want to contact me, which I really hope you will do, go ahead, my skype name is limbicease Also, you can send me an email, to make an appointment, to talk with me. My email address is mpeperkamp@sbcglobal.net , but I am not going to have an email exchange with you. I am not interested in hearing your sob-story, which I am sure you have. You either get in touch with me, to have EL or you don’t. Yes, if you get in touch with me, it will be to celebrate your Language Enlightenment (LE).

 

The only reason to have EL, is to acknowledge your LE. If you are not interested in the latter, you might as well forget about the former. Many people have shown some interest in EL, but, apparently, they weren’t interested in LE and that is why they have given up on their EL. If they had been interested in LE, they wouldn’t have given up so easily. EL isn’t merely a way to improve your communication, but a way to transform your life. If you don’t give all your energy to EL, it will not work and you’ll end up complaining and whining about it.

 

The word com-plete is beautiful. It comes from Latin comp-letus, past particle of com-plere, to fill up, fulfill, finish, complete a number of (a legion etc.). Com is a word-forming element, usually meaning together or with and plere is fill, Proto-Indo-European root plere, with derivatives to abundance and multitude. Related to re-plenish, to fill repeatedly, from Latin plenus, meaning full, to provide with food, drink, riches or beauty. Related to Latin planus, flat, level, even, plain, clear. From Latin ad-complere to fulfill, accomplish, finish (a task). Your EL will make you aware of your LE and give you a sense of completion and accomplishment. I have embodied my language and if you would listen to me, you would hear in my sound, that I have EL.

 

Of course, you can hear your own sound too. Unless you listen to yourself, while you speak, you will never accomplish your EL. Stop saying, there are no absolutes, as this is an absolute. Either you are going to listen to yourself, so that you can finally hear and recognize your EL and acknowledge, you have, your whole life, been unconsciously, unwillingly, unhappily, involved in DL or you will continue with your miserable DL as usual. It is a totally different matter, to engage mechanically, from your conditioning, in DL or to experience the completion, benediction and liberation of your own language, by expressing your LE with your EL. However, you are not going to do it, without talking with me or with someone, who, like me, knows about the difference between DL and EL.

 

My dear Dutch friend AnnaMieke also knows, as I do, about the great difference between DL and EL and you can also contact her and talk with her about LE. Here is her blog, which you can respond to and contact her. https://klompanna.blogspot.com/  She writes in Dutch, but you can easily put it through translate and it will all be very clear to you, that we, of course, each have EL in our own way. Also, you can join our weekly meeting on Skype, which takes place at  4:30am Pacific Standard Time (PST) every Sunday. 

 

Please, first read some of my or AnnaMieke’s writings and acquire a sense of what DL, EL and LE is, before you join us. It makes no sense, to contact us with your idiotic religious beliefs, your political bullshit, your so-called mental illness, your victim-hood, your fanatic, patriotic nonsense, your behavioristic, behaviorological isolation, your ancient, outdated, dull knowledge, your hair-splitting psychological grandiosity, your tiring, boring philosophy, your coward, demanding intellectual defense-mechanisms or your phony, shallow, criticism. In other words, get a grip of yourself and stop your DL. Neither I nor AnnaMieke is going to put up with it.

 

You will complete a long search, when you talk with me or with AnnaMieke. Once you experience ongoing EL, you will realize, you always had wanted to have this. Moreover, you are absolutely sure, there is nothing that can replace this and this is why you couldn’t be satisfied with anything else. Furthermore, you will see all your previous problems in a different light, as you can now talk with your EL about your DL, which was never before the case. Talking with DL about DL is impossible and drives millions of people mad. In EL, you will feel complete satisfaction with the way in which you use your language, in other words, you will be free, as you realize, that your previous notion of freedom – with DL – was incorrect. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment