Monday, February 6, 2023

 

Actually,

 

You may be reading this, but who are you? Are you another coward consumer,  who doesn't dare talk to me, who just reads this, who doesn't do anything about it and who keeps going on with Disembodied Language (DL)? Even though I know that you are and probably always will be a coward, I am writing only for you and not for those with whom I can already have Embodied Language (EL). You won't regret it if you can get over your unjustified fear.

 

Actually, you would marvel and admire yourself, if you talked to me and thus had EL with me. I don't want to be praised by you, but because I would have EL with you, you could finally admit to yourself that you have given yourself over and over again to all sorts of creep, worthless and dangerous people , who were absolutely not worth it. Even if you struggle to speak to me, I assure you, I am worth it.

 

Actually, it is much more important to me to write or to say these words than for you to hear, read or understand these words. I am writing or saying this for my own pleasure, as I already have EL, while you continue to muddle through with your idiotic and problematic DL. It is actually of much greater importance to you that, in addition to reading my text, you start talking to me, than that I change your DL into EL, because that is really not the point. Although you can talk with me about the change from DL to EL, that change depends entirely on you.

 

Actually, EL - and really talking to yourself - is the only real reason for you to start talking to me, because there absolutely isn't anyone else like me who can encourage you to finally listen to yourself. Whether you believe me or not, this is the only way your EL can develop. In other words, I am the only one who – because I already have it myself – knows for sure, that no EL has ever developed in your life.

 

Actually, it's because I've come to enjoy my own Language Enlightenment (LE) so much, because of my EL, that I'm going to say and write this for you - who keep on compulsively wailing, dragging, struggling and whining. Even if you don't want to talk to me, it is of course already clear to me that you only want to talk to those, who maintain your boring DL. Your insensitive, punitive DL goes on automatically, because listening to others is more important to you than listening to yourself.

 

Actually, no matter how you look at it, you are always isolated because of your DL. When people prefer solitude and turn away from others, to supposedly survive, there is this assumption that something wrong with their so-called mental health. There would be psychological or spiritual problems, so to speak, which would then result in them cutting themselves off from all social contact, but when we start having ongoing EL, it turns out, to everyone's great surprise, that we have wasted ourselves and therefore our lives on our isolation, our faith, our work, our family, our addiction, our distraction and our responsibility for whatever, as we really don't feel like having more of the same DL every day.

 

Actually, even though you are day in and day out, wrapped up and thus stuck in the stupid wrangling of DL, you still long to have freedom and, therefore, EL, but as soon as that opportunity arises, because I invite you to join me, you immediately retreat back into your stinking, filthy prison of your own DL. I don’t give a shit. You know I'm available. When you talk with me, you're done with your retarded DL.

No comments:

Post a Comment