Friday, February 10, 2023

 

Sensitive,

 

I am a very sensitive person and I believe everyone is just like me very sensitive. However, we all, with our accepted, biased, mechanical way of talking, pretend that we aren’t. I call that Disembodied Language (DL). It took me many years and many so-called friendships and relationships before I could understand that I cannot or will not have DL. When it became clear to me that I wanted and could have Embodied Language (EL), I still felt judged, because others usually didn't want to join me and continued to have DL with me. Even though I explained over and over, that there is a big difference between DL and EL, even though I admitted why I and everyone  have big problems, because of our usual way of talking, there were only a few friends who wanted to continue with EL and who I could therefore be myself with. Of course, this is also true for them.

 

If you were to compare my and, thus, also your own ability or gift to talk about the gigantic difference between DL and EL with all the other things that we pay attention to today, it becomes clear that we are unconsciously, over and over again, trying to talk about DL with DL, when that's not even possible and therefore causes even more problems than we already have. So what I previously considered my own problem is everyone's problem, even if people are not aware of it. When we become aware of our unhealthy, dissociative, energy-consuming, but common way of speaking, there is an undeniable shift in attention, as we suddenly know, we don't want DL at all and we have always wanted EL.

       

The change from DL to EL takes occurs when we suddenly hear the difference between the two. If we ask ourselves the irrevocable question, why we didn't hear that difference before, the answer, that we didn't listen to ourselves, self-evidently appears. As long as we will have DL, we create and inhabit our  auditory illusion. You've probably seen images of optical illusions. You then see things in a way that your brain, so to speak, fools you. These visual illusions are also described as sense-delusions. However, in DL - because we listen to others and not ourselves - we have to deal with auditory illusions, created by speakers, who, like magicians, divert the attention of others in order to cover up  the perception - through hearing - of the real thing: prevention of noticing their verbal activity. Simply put, in DL we are always unconsciously giving our attention away to whatever demands our attention. Yes, in DL we always surrender our freedom.

 

Our unconscious, unintentional, forced participation in DL best be mapped in a physical or scientific way. Observation through listening to ourselves is not considered objective, but subjective. Everyone in DL is endlessly preoccupied with what someone else says, has said or has written and this has prevented us from paying attention to what we ourselves do with our language and thus from becoming aware of ourselves. Listening to what others say and reading their writings is a different process than listening to what we have to say and write to ourselves.

 

If we were to put together a jury of people who can tell the difference between DL and EL, it turns out,  that we unanimously prefer EL over DL, because we agree that EL is better and that DL actually destroys us. I have done many experiments in which people of all backgrounds, after hearing my explanation of DL and EL, verified with each other whether it was true. I have never failed to express myself to a group  of (teachers, police officers, parents, couples, representatives, nurses, dancers, singers, soldiers, but also criminals, football players, people with schizophrenia, bipolar, depression or suicidal tendencies), that they can have EL instead of DL. Everyone was always amazed at how true, simple and revealing their own EL was.

 

Of course, EL isn't about proving that it is possible. EL literally goes without saying. The fact, that we wouldn't be able to have EL instead of DL is just as absurd as saying, we couldn't stop at red light and only continue when it's green. Our ability to stop at red is, because red is really red and green is really green. Exactly the same is the case with DL and EL. From our conditioning with DL, however, we are unable to objectively consider DL as DL, but if we start to listen to ourselves subjectively, it turns out that we indeed can, but have never done so, because others have claimed to have EL with their DL. So, we also believe in the illusion, we are already familiar with EL, when this is absolutely not the case.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment