Friday, February 17, 2023

 

Know,

 

If we know what we can know, because we say what we can say, then we do not express our thinking, but our Embodied Language (EL), which of course can also be written and read. Our so-called thinking - that imaginary famous inner process, which occurs because we say over and over again (if you keep repeating the same outrageous propagandic lie, which sets us up against ourselves, people eventually start to believe it), that we can have an inaudible conversation with ourselves without saying a single word - keeps us from saying to ourselves what we can say and from knowing what we can know. Disembodied Language (DL) is therefore the language in which we linger in our so-called thinking, which is also called our mind.

 

 This writing is the clarification of why I, with EL, can enjoy my Language Enlightenment (LE) and why others don't or apparently can't. If you read this, because you, like me, have mastered English language, you will know immediately, that I am not concerned about you, but with myself and that I can therefore make it clear to you, why you have not yet really dealt with yourself. You are still unaware of your own LE, because you have never explored and experienced what can and will happen to you, if you keep speaking alone, only to yourself, in exactly the beautiful way you prefer to sound and like to hear.

 

The change from your DL to EL entails that your attitude to language – and thus to what you are reading here, about what I have written here – lets you know that another reality is possible, namely, the one you can consciously create. In DL you can never live in your own reality, because you have not yet created it with your own language. As long as you have DL, you remain trapped in the so-called reality, which is dictated by others, who, like you, by talking and by remaining preoccupied with others, keep themselves from really talking to themselves.

 

Even though I speak in English every day, because I live in United States since 1999, I still find it very valuable to say and write what I know in Dutch. I am concerned here with my own reasoning and interpretation of the language, which has set the tone for who I am today. I haven't believed in that so-called thinking for years, but I am convinced that our language is the reason that we are aware of who we are or not. In EL we are aware of ourselves, but in DL we remain unconscious and so we talk like a headless chicken and believe the sheer nonsense that was written about language by writers who could not speak freely and listen to themselves.

  

I write and speak jubilantly about my EL, as I have stopped my DL. Anyone who can speak, listen, write and read can do what I have playfully accomplished, but to do so an interest in language must first be cultivated. We have never really been interested in how we actually use our language, because we have never taken the time to just talk to ourselves and listen to ourselves.  

 

I still like to write in Dutch, because when I lived 
there, about forty years ago, I discovered my EL 
and LE. Surely, I have also lost and found my EL 
and LE many times. Even though I can translate 
these Dutch words into English, it wouldn't make 
sense for me to translate them into Greek, because
 I don't know that language. In other words, becoming
 aware of our language is a matter of going back to
 our voice, to our sound, which is the origin of our
 language, our intelligence.

 

LE is a knowing that can never be forgotten. It has nothing to do with others and can only be shared with those who stopped their own DL so they could continue their EL. There's no point in me talking to those who still have DL. I will continue alone with my EL if necessary. With this writing I let myself know again that this is probably the only way to stimulate others, to talk to themselves and to listen to their own blissful vibration, to surrender and to experience the real basis is of our communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment