Monday, February 27, 2023

 

Hilarious,

 

It is hilarious, we keep unconsciously engaging in Disembodied Language (DL) and missing out on the benefits of Embodied Language (EL). Funny how, we don’t even recognize the big difference between DL and EL and yet, we claim to have EL, while, in fact, we have DL again. All peace-talks are make-belief.

 

You can’t laugh about your DL, as you make it seem as if you are having EL. When you finally admit, that you, again and again, engage in DL, you would have a good laugh at yourself. It really is much needed, much more than understanding something. When you laugh, you are no longer trying to understand anything, as you will laugh at your own stupidity.

 

In real laughter, you will have no more inhibitions about all the idiotic pretentions, you have had with your DL. Yes, you have been a total fool, whenever you were believing, you were making an important decision. Your accomplishment is: you got stuck on what you decided. Anyone with EL laughs about everyone with DL and will never try to help them.

 

While it is, initially, difficult, to fully accept, there is no connection between DL and EL, eventually, one arrives at the realization, it is hilarious, that one is so right and so happy, to be able to continue with one’s EL, while everyone else is wrong and unhappy with their DL. My success with my EL, is a great joy.

 

Surely, I have attained my Language Enlightenment (LE) with my EL. It is hilarious to know, that I am out of reach to anyone, who continues to engage in DL. For many years, I have tried to reach people, but now, I have understood, DL has nothing to offer to me and it pleases me, to be able to reject your DL.

 

My abandonment of your DL is not a decision on my part, but an effortless, natural, hilarious outcome of my increased ability to go on with my EL. Sadly, it is impossible to laugh with me, as DL makes you angry with me for not caring about you. It’s so hilarious, you want others to support your unintelligent DL.

 

I fully accept that everyone, with their hilarious DL, is convinced, someone owes them something, but only someone like me, who can afford to have EL, knows, he or she absolutely doesn’t owe anything to anyone. I don’t blame you for your DL, but don’t want anything to do with it, as I am not responsible.

 

Unlike anyone, who, unconsciously, mechanically, engages in DL, every day, I engage in EL, every day, that’s why I write in this way. If you have found your way to my blog, you get it, it is hilarious, you don’t know what the hell you are talking about or you have to leave this blog, right now. Good bye.

 

Before you go, I want you to know, you are the one who is missing out. This is not to be taken lightly, as you are in trouble, not me. To me, you are hilarious, as you still believe, you can walk away from your own language, but that isn’t possible. Go and leave my words and deny, that your DL hurts and diverts.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment