Wednesday, August 9, 2023

 

Awake,

 

I feel happy, I have Embodied Language (EL), while everyone is so miserable, distrustful and frustrated,  because they can only have Disembodied Language (DL). I am awake and free, but everyone is asleep, confused and burdened. I live such a wonderful life and have everything I need. My language carries me into newness, health and energy. It really is such a great joy, to be awake and to simply be alive. I love my job, which allows me be very active, physically, so I can use my energy productively during the day.

 

One has to be awake, to be able to recognize, why DL – our usual way of talking – isn’t working. Unless one continues to have EL, it will never become clear why one, unknowingly, continues to be trapped by DL. People fight and argue and make all sorts of claims, but they never deliberately, skillfully and effortlessly stop their own DL and, therefore, they cannot afford to have any EL. Although, of course, they have a tiny little bit of EL, it just isn’t enough to remain awake.

 

Being awake and being asleep is a real thing, but it is also a metaphor. If one doesn’t have good sleep, one will have problems functioning during the day, but if one remains unconscious about how one uses one’s own language, one gets carried away, one drifts off into la-la-land and starts imagining things. I am not fantasizing about EL, but I am experiencing and relaxing in, what it is like to have it. I don’t write, every day, on my blog, about my EL, because I can’t have EL with you, because I can. And, I no longer feel – as I used to – abandoned by those, who don’t want to have EL with me, because in reality, I have abandoned them, as I don’t like to participate in DL.

 

I can be as attention-grabbing as anyone else, who engages in DL, but the attention I get with DL, is not the attention I want. Being awake means, I know the great difference between DL and EL. Anyone, who is awake, will do what they can, to stop their own DL, since it always has devastating consequences. You create more and more problems, with your DL. As you get older, it becomes more and more difficult,  to catch up with the fact that your life is a big mess. You will be awake, when you have some EL – even if it is only for short time – and you will witness all of mankind’s tragedy and drama. With DL, you cry and weep, you curse and complain, but DL isn’t about you, it is about the suffering of every human being.

 

Although Buddhists like to talk a lot about suffering in order to make it seem, as if they know more about it than others, who don’t follow their “ten thousand things”, the Dalai Lama him-self doesn’t know anything about EL and, therefore, he mainly engages, like everyone else, in DL. Instead of paying attention, to how they experience their own sound, while they speak, superstitious Buddhists – like any other religionists – waste their lives on studying the self, which is a verbal construct. The “ten thousand things”, in Buddhist parlance, refer to everything or all the so-called “dharmas”, which distract us from our enlightenment and from being awake. However, there is only DL which keeps us asleep. Also, none of the celebrity therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, professors, philosophers, writers, speakers, pundits, comedians and actors have a clue about EL, but they can be quite good at pretending to have EL, as they know how to exploit DL for their own advantage.

 

I am awake and don’t mind, that I am, apparently, the only one, who can say or write, what I say and write. Although I couldn’t believe it myself, it is true, I have, somehow, woken up and I am still surprised every day, it could happen, to someone as troubled as me. My EL has woken me up and shown me, that my Language Enlightenment (LE) – which is based on my speaking, listening, writing and reading – is the ultimate cure for all the spiritual dogma, that I myself was so unhappily involved in for so many years. I now go to sleep for another hour and then I will go to work. I feel satisfied to have written this.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment