Wednesday, August 30, 2023

 

Don’t,

 

As I have said and written all along: this writing is for myself. I don’t do this to express what I think, because I don’t believe, I think – you would have to read another one of my writings, to find out why that is so – but, I say or write stuff like this, to make use of the words that I have, in the way that I want.

 

Surely, I don’t preach to any choir, but I’m talking with myself, I am listening to myself and, since I fully agree with my own words, I always do as I say. And, I don’t say this, to threaten anyone, but I certainly continue with my Embodied Language (EL), which expresses my happiness, freedom and intelligence.

 

You don’t and can’t have a long attention span with your Disembodied Language (DL), as you are always in a hurry, to jump on the bandwagon of the next big lie. You don’t talk with me, as that would mean, you begin to talk with yourself and find out, you don’t delude me, but yourself, with your own DL.  

 

There is nothing extreme about this, as I don’t need your or anyone else’s approval for what I put out. What I say and write is true, not because I believe it, but because I continue with it. Unlike other people, I have EL. I don’t roll over and accept your automatic, blunt DL, which always takes you into extremes.

 

There’s no difference between your DL and the DL of others. You don’t have – as you imagine – special DL. Your DL is just as stupid as anyone else’s DL. As long as your DL continues, you can’t have any EL. I don’t decide this, but I know that it is so, because I have stopped my DL, so that you can read my EL.

 

DL is divisive. My EL continues, because I know the difference between DL and EL. Anyone who knows that difference, continues, like me, with EL and stays away from all hyped-up DL extremes. What I say and write, is my own knowledge about the difference between DL and EL. Such self-knowledge can only be appreciated by someone, who has explored the great difference between DL and EL themselves.

 

Self-knowledge, which can only be acquired by the continuation of your EL, is completely different from so-called scientific knowledge, which is – how could it be otherwise? – always acquired with coercive DL. The latter is overrated, while the former, is unknown to you. Without EL, your identity, which presumably represents your self-knowledge, is totally bogus.

 

Don’t start whining, because I don’t believe in any of your dogma’s, theories, ideologies, religions, policies or motivations, because I know, they are all based on your conditioning with DL. You don’t want to acknowledge, your lack of self-knowledge, is the real reason, why you so tenaciously hang on to what you supposedly know. As long as you don’t have any real self-knowledge, you appropriate knowledge.

 

The pathetic claim, that you only know what you know, derives from your miserable DL. However, in EL, there is no problem with the inherent limitation of all knowledge. It is a fact, that you don’t become an expert in anything, without endless hairsplitting. The ancient pipe-dream of all-knowingness, which is usually represented by some religious fountainhead, is based on the evisceration of all self-knowledge.

 

The reason why anyone would want to do anything to be able to have EL – by avoiding and abandoning DL – is because EL makes us acknowledge, we are enlightened. One will only have ongoing EL, as one must be enlightened, and, therefore, it is Language Enlightenment (LE), which determines, we have EL and permanently turn against DL. It is a great taboo, to say or to write, that we are enlightened, as we don’t accept any authority other than ourselves.

 

With EL, we rely on our self-knowledge and we are no longer enthralled by the authority purported by scientists, scholars, professors, sales-people, priests,  leaders, psychiatrists, psychologist, actors or writers. And, with EL, we don’t accept anything pushed on us by culture, tradition, entertainment, commerce or politics, thus, we stop being consumers, as we are no longer sold on the millions of propagandic lies, spread, maintained and exploited by our DL.

 

When we explore our own EL, our energy changes, because with DL, our life was drained out of us by everything, which demanded our attention. With EL, our attention goes to our experiences, which we keep describing in our own words. We don’t make any decision to do this, as it happens by itself, that in EL, we acquire the ability to stay with ourselves and to know, we are in charge of our own language.  

 

Although EL happens by itself, we make it possible, as we do all the right things to make it happen and we keep doing that, as we verbalize and express the immediate outcomes of this process. Simply stated, EL is based on instant gratification. We are instantly happy, the moment we engage in EL. However, this happiness is also immediately gone, if we engage in DL again. We were raised to have DL, not EL. To have EL, is to go against everything we were once taught.

 

You are conditioned to only have DL. The little bit of EL, you believe to have experienced, was actually more of the same DL, as it made you obedient and kept you ignorant about EL, which always expresses the power of your LE. As long as you are stuck with DL, you don’t realize, EL is possible and necessary.

 

For a long time, I wanted to have EL with others, but this has changed, as I became aware that this wish, always made me engage in DL again. While I would love to have EL with you, I can’t afford to talk with you, as that would squander my EL. This has been a real conundrum for me to figure out, but I’m proud, that these words can now come out of my mouth.

 

I can finally truly say, I no longer try to have EL with anyone, who still has DL. Yes, you are on your own and so am I. Although you still believe, with DL, in being together or in being on the same page, I don’t subscribe to your fantasy language. I’m happy to be alone with my language – although, at times, I may still feel profoundly sad about this – as this allows me to say and write, what I want to say or write.

 

Apparently, saying and writing what I want to say or write, is what my LE wants me to do. I am who I can be, with my own language. Everywhere I go and whatever I do, I feel on track with myself, because of how I use language. People who speak about being conscious, being mindful, being yourself, don’t know what the hell they are saying, as for them, there’s no difference between DL and EL. For them, there is only DL pretending to be EL, but it is only more DL.

 

I don’t believe in any of your spiritual, political, scientific, philosophical, sociological, cultural versions of EL. To me, it is all more of the same DL and I don’t want any part of it. Stated differently, I reject your DL, because I know how to consciously, skillfully and deliberately have EL and I don’t give a damn for merely a few, brief, haphazard, accidental moments of it. I don’t and can’t talk with anyone who has DL and admitting that to myself is a relief. I don’t have to or want to talk with you and this writing is only for me, but, if you happen to read even this very last sentence of this piece, you certainly must have some interest in EL, that you let me do all the talking, so you could feel what it is like to have it.      

No comments:

Post a Comment