Monday, August 7, 2023

 

Master,

 

Psychology has failed us, as it doesn’t refer to the  importance of the difference between Disembodied Language (DL) and Embodied Language (EL). All our so-called mental health problems, are the result of our almost permanent, unconscious involvement in DL and our inability to recognize and continue with EL. I have studied Psychology and I hold a Master of Arts and a Master of Science in Clinical Psychology.

 

I express my utter disdain for Psychology, because I know very well what I am talking about. Psychology is a devious racket, an insidious hoax, a criminal swindle and a very nasty fraud. All the diagnostical criteria of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM; latest edition; DSM-5-TR, published in March 2022) stem – like all our other written publications – from our participation in DL.

 

This writing is the only writing, that is written with an explicit emphasis on the DL-EL distinction. I am the authority on this subject, as I boldly call for the re-interpretation of what inevitably was defined by our anti-intellectual DL, in terms of my continuous, joyful, consistent and coherent EL. I have worked for many years in the disgusting mental health business and taught Psychology at Butte College. In all these years, nobody has ever come to me, to fully admit and take serious, what only I am able to address.

 

I don’t write this, because I am frustrated and want to prove I am right, but because I know, how much would be possible, if people would experience their own EL, instead of their DL. However, I don’t teach anyone about the DL-EL distinction anymore, as it is needed for people, to come to me, so that they can begin to have EL with themselves and each other. I don’t care to publish a book, to teach a course or to create a following, as each person must come to his or her own conclusions, about his or her DL and EL.

 

In this writing, I demonstrate, that you cannot learn from someone else’s knowledge and ability, but that you must learn from your own experience. The false notion, that we can or should learn from each other, is perpetuated by DL and you will have figure out by yourself, on your own, why that is true. You are not helped by any teacher, therapist, guru or friend, as only a real master will throw you back on yourself. I know there are many false masters, but I am a real one, as I achieved my Language Enlightenment (LE).

 

It is up to you, to read some more of my work or to talk with me and to humbly admit, that your DL isn’t working. I am here to only have EL with you and if you have courage to come to me, you will not regret it. However, you cannot have any EL and continue to hang on to your stupid beliefs. Moreover, it isn’t me, who decides that, but you. Your discovery of your EL shows you how conflicted, violent and sick your DL is. Your DL isn’t stopped by me, but by yourself and it is, because you understand and prefer to have EL.

 

All your compulsions, obsessions and delusions have to do with how you deal with your language. As you read these words, you must notice, you come out of your self-imposed dream of words. I don’t support your DL, but assume, you innately know about EL. It is not a matter of understanding these words, which is going to reveal your EL, but you speaking with and listening to yourself. You will speak with yourself, to have EL, as you already know, that speaking with others has only prolonged your involvement in DL.

 

You are not going to be my disciple, as I am not your master, because I am only my own master. You will not hear me speak about your destiny, but you will hear me talk about my own calling and realize, that you, so far, have been missing yours. Yes, I am my own authority and not interested in running anyone else’s business. Also, I am not answering any of your questions and you must stop yourself from asking, to know what you can only know, if you do that. I am not putting any words in your mouth, as you do that yourself already. Let these words, which are in your mouth, come out, so that you can hear what you say to yourself. Of course, there are no words in your mouth and, there is no language inside of you, but saying that – out loud – to yourself, is a different matter than fantasizing, you are thinking that and engaging in an imaginary silent, inner conversation.

 

There is no such a thing, as your spiritual journey towards your truth, as you will hear and experience it, instantly, the moment you say it. Until now, you didn’t hear it, because you didn’t say it, because you believed you couldn’t say it, but you can, if you keep listening to yourself. If you don’t hear yourself say your own truth, it is not because you are not saying it, but because you are not listening close enough to yourself. You are used to listen to others. Only in EL, can you become familiar with listening to yourself while you speak and became a master of yourself.

 

Self-control has a negative connotation, because we were coercively taught – with DL – to refrain from talking with ourselves. In DL, which is the language  you participate in every day, talking with others is considered to be more important than talking with ourselves. In DL, we never learned to self-regulate, but instead, we were taught to either dominate or obey others. To be in charge of our own language, however, that is, to skillfully engage in EL, is to gain self-control and to stop all self-defeating behaviors, which were created and maintained by our DL. This is not a matter of therapy of cognitive restructuring, but of radically stopping our own DL, so that we can finally have EL and find out what we would do, if we continued being the master of our own behavior.

1 comment:

  1. My previous writing of Sunday, January 6, 2019, about
    Co-regulation & Self-Control elaborates on what I have addressed today.

    ReplyDelete