Monday, August 28, 2023

 

Supposedly,

 

Supposedly, my writing is only read by two people, but I don’t believe shit of that. I have approached the local newspaper, the Chico News & Review or  CN&R, but received a meager response, that they are not interested in the importance of language. Also, I emailed many people, I have been in touch with in the past, but I haven’t heard from them.  

 

Supposedly, I am very angry, because I happen to believe, that people, who write newspapers, who teach classes at Butte College, California State University Chico (CSUC) or Palo Alto University (PAU), who don’t show any interest in Embodied Language (EL), are a burden on society. I don’t agree with the fact that Disembodied Language (DL) is the common way of dealing with language, but I enjoy exposing these, supposedly, considerate, sensitive, well-meaning people, for the disingenuous mother fuckers they really are. Let’s make no mistake, DL is ruining our lives and only EL is going to help us.

 

Supposedly, I need to write a book, I must make a video, a podcast, give a lecture, a seminar, create my own church or run for office, but I’m not into any of that bullshit. Surely, I should be more conscious,  compassionate, accepting and appreciative, but the fact is, I hate DL, regardless whether it is happening on the left or on the right. However, my hatred isn’t  ordinary hatred, as it derives from EL. Moreover, my EL is the expression of my Language Enlightenment (LE) and I am disgusted with your DL, due to my LE.  

 

Supposedly, I should be inclusive to stupid DL and, I should even agree, that equity or whatever the hell that may mean, will finally be achieved with your moronic, contradictory, draining, coercive DL and, of course, diversity or that people can be who they really are, demands, we must have DL instead of EL? Yet, I am able to continue with my EL, in spite of the fact, that you are too much of a coward, to have EL with me. I am not angry, but certain about my EL.

 

Supposedly, I should be kind to all those sickos, who are determined to screw everyone, with their mean and ugly narrative. I know what your DL is and I tell you: it is devastating. I don’t care if you hear me, if you read me, if you agree with me, if you talk with me, as I know, my EL is better than your DL. Yes, I am better than you and it has nothing to do with my skin-color, my politics, my religion, my gender or my so-called identity. Is it hate-speech, because I don’t believe in your aggressive, forceful, repetitive DL?

 

Supposedly, what I say doesn’t matter, as no one is really listening. However, I am listening. It matters to me, because I hear myself and I always act on what I tell myself. I always do as I say, therefore, I expose the hypocrisy of those, who engage in DL, who say one thing, but who do something different. This incongruence is despicable, criminal and immoral.

 

Supposedly, according to you, who only knows DL, I am just one lonely, powerless voice, screaming in the desert, but this is not how I perceive my voice. I am not screaming. You accuse of me of screaming because I persist, but I am speaking very calmly and patiently. Moreover, I say exactly what I want to say and what I am capable of saying. And, my words are always getting to you, even if you don’t admit it.   

 

Supposedly, you are more important than me,  because I am just trying to convince you and you don’t give a damn. Fact is, however, I couldn’t care less, if you get what I’m talking about or not and because of this, I get through to you. Your ability to reject me is because I am so rejectable. I make you feel good, by giving you the chance to reject me.

 

Supposedly, you don’t owe me anything, but, of course, you owe me an apology for spouting off your idiotic DL towards me and everyone. Indeed, you owe it to everyone, to say you are sorry, you have always prevented EL with your coercive DL. Perhaps, apologizing to everyone is the only way for you, to get to your EL and to apologize to yourself.

 

Supposedly, you don’t know you are forcing your way, but I don’t believe it. You know very well, you always demand to have your way. I say this with absolute certainty, because EL is not like that. Just because you can shut down my EL, doesn’t mean, you know what it is. To the contrary, you are against EL, because you have no clue and you fear what it is.  

 

Supposedly, I am hurting you, by having EL, but this is not what is happening. You are hurting yourself, by not having EL and by unconsciously acting out your history of conditioning with DL. Supposedly, I should do something to make you stop, but my EL tells me, that you need to stop yourself and that I can’t do it for you. Stop blaming me for not helping you, as you need to help yourself. Supposedly, it is not loving, to remind you of your own responsibility, but my EL is has its own mysterious ways, which has nothing to do with your expectations and beliefs.

 

Supposedly, reading this doesn’t mean much to you, but if you read it out loud and listen to the sound of your voice, it means something quite different than reading it out quietly. By expressing your voice to these words, you do something with my EL, which awakens your EL. This synchronizing is done by you and that is why it works. Supposedly, you don’t care about your LE, but your EL tells you otherwise.

 

Supposedly, other things are more important than your EL, but I remind you, you are fooling yourself. EL is more important than politics, religion, science,  psychology, philosophy, culture, art, gender, race, nationality, sports, fashion, entertainment, economy food or literature. Supposedly, it doesn’t matter that your life is confined by the miserable echo-chamber which fits with your conditioning, but your freedom requires you to go against your own conditioning.

 

Supposedly, you don’t like to question yourself, but you have to be sceptic about anything you say. With DL, you remain cynical, distrustful, contemptuous and pessimistic, but with EL, you are full of positive energy and optimistic questions. Your optimism derives from the beneficial outcomes resulting from your doubts, which were said, out loud, by you and listened to. Supposedly, listening to others is more important to you in DL than listening to yourself, but once you get to have EL, you know, you are right, to say that listening to yourself is the most important.      

No comments:

Post a Comment