Saturday, August 26, 2023

 

Emotion,  

 

It's been a busy week and now it's Friday evening again and the weekend is just around the corner. A feeling of deep emotion and gratitude emerges, because I am so happy. How beautiful it is to live the way I live and to sit in the garden with Bonnie, my dear wife, and enjoy what we have created together.

 

I was often accused – by those who unknowingly engage in Disembodied Language (DL) - of being too feely-touchy, but now that Embodied Language (EL) has taken over the helm of my life and I express my Language Enlightenment (LE) every day, I find that my so-called volatile condition is actually a blessing, despite of all the problems I have had because of it. Whenever I became angry or upset, I always ended up crying, but I also always felt moved by goodness.   

 

The tenderness and love – which, despite all my anxiety, dissatisfaction, anger, fear, loss, panic and confusion, I have always felt and which has been a central part of my life since childhood – is no longer scattered with by my DL, but remains, because of the continuation of my EL, with me. I am no longer wearing my heart on my sleeve  anymore. I hear, in the distance, the sound of a train moving on and am still amazed that I can be so satisfied.

 

Before I met my wife, tears 
of emotion were the only 
reliable company that 
stayed with me. It was 
never difficult for me to
 admit my affection, but
 I still remained in doubt
 for a long time, as 
everyone seemed to 
have problems with it. 
Actually, I've been busy 
all my life, learning how to 
live, with who I am.
 

It is – with DL - wrongly claimed, the sudden touch of emotion arises, because your true, hidden, inner self, which is also described as a deeper layer inside of you, has been affected. During EL, however, we find that losing control – about which we then say, that we need some space, because the emotion is becoming too much for us – is not something to feel bad or worried about, but indicates that we are at the right track, to be able to talk about our feelings.

 

We stumble over our words, we start to stutter, to sweat and to blush, because suddenly, we have this unexpected, overwhelming, embarrassing sensation that we are exposing ourselves. We feel alarmed by being vulnerable and, that is why, supposedly, there is something wrong with that. Involuntary, natural, yet inescapable expression of sensitivity is harmful,  senseless and shameful, as long as we still remain surrounded by callous, punitive, ignorant enemies.

 

From our long unconscious, automatic, insensitive, rigid, unintelligent conditioning history with DL, we always shut down, as soon as we begin to feel even the slightest bit emotional. Without any doubt this is the most important reason why people suffer from psychological problems, which can only be approached and solved by our EL. Nobody talks about this. All the psychologists, psychiatrists and therapists are unwilling to admit, that the beauty and serenity of our emotions, is the recognition and understanding – with our language – of who we are.

 

Because of their DL, all so-called
 emotional people are always, 
unconsciously, busy expressing 
what others cannot or dare not 
put into words, but they 
never arrive at what they 
actually feel themselves, 
as they don’t talk with or 
listen to themselves. 
They are therefore inclined, 
so to speak, to swim away 
in emotional enthrallment, 
because DL simply prevents
 them from staying with 
their own feelings.

 

Due to our blunt, preconceived, unnatural language, we usually wait until someone dies, before we can finally talk about a little emotion again. Our grief usually breaks us apart, as we have lied all our lives about what we feel. It is difficult or even impossible to face our own mortality, because the silence after the last word was said, has never been spoken in the flesh. This can only happen with EL, where we  articulate our own truth and what we really feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment