Saturday, August 19, 2023

 

Therefore,

 

Because my language began almost sixty-five years ago in the Netherlands, it is important to me, after twenty-five years of living in America, to speak and write about, at this retirement age, in my mother's tongue, about my enlightenment. It is precisely for this reason, that it is of such enormous importance, because I have actually only recently, because of my Embodied Language (EL), been able to express myself satisfyingly and therefore fully, about my Language Enlightenment (LE). So far, I had only expressed my LE in English, but now that I speak and write about it in Dutch, a new phase has begun.

 

I am enlightened and therefore I can consciously have EL, which no longer eludes me, as it does with others, who do not yet know the difference between EL and Disembodied Language (DL). For me, my EL always goes further, because it's not a fluke that I have it. Those who do not even realize, that they are participating in DL, because of their conditioning history - but against their own will - can experience only fleeting moments of EL, as they don’t possess the ability to skillfully and consciously engage in EL.

 

Gaining the dexterity and ease to have EL every day requires us to pay attention to whatever demands our attention, by talking about it aloud to ourselves, so that we can identify the accompanying voice, which indicates whether we are in DL or EL. The difference is clearly audible and very tangible. We can only stop our DL if we recognize it as such. It will stop on its own and therefore there is no point in trying to have EL. We always only want to have EL,  because we have DL, but don't yet recognize it.

 

Experience has taught me, that if I pay attention to what demands my attention, by listening to myself, as I tell myself what is going on, then, whatever was  in my attention dissolves itself. It therefore comes down to staying with my own words, my own pace and rhythm and to say what is important to me and thereby produce the voice-sound, that allows me to create and understand my reality. I know – because I have done this so many times before – what I want say and therefore can say, will only be said by me, if I take all the time of the world, to speak patiently with myself and listen to my sound or my vibration. Therefore, for anyone who can have EL, speaking to themselves becomes more important than speaking with others, and someone who can distinguish DL from EL, naturally no longer participates in DL.

 

Our life's energy is constantly drained and wasted, because of the unconscious way we have continued to deal with our language. It's amazing we haven't started talking to ourselves about the difference between DL and EL. This is why we experience the transition from DL to EL as beneficial, because we can feel the energy flowing back into us. You hear and know immediately, you are on the right track.

 

I have had increasingly EL and decreasingly DL for many years, but I still couldn't properly talk about my LE, as I hadn't talked to myself about it in Dutch yet. However, that has suddenly changed yesterday and I therefore now have the feeling, I want to continue in Dutch. Whenever one talks about consciousness, it is always about being some sort of imaginary spectator of one's own thoughts. This is, of course, pure nonsense, because there are no thoughts and there is no spectator-self-consciousness-whatever inside of our head, as there is only language, which can be spoken, heard, written or read. What we, with DL, have called consciousness, is, in EL, simply what we want to and can say to ourselves. In other words, we are unconscious, as long as we have not spoken to ourselves, because the conversation with others was supposedly more important. Therefore, the moment, when we hear the immense difference between DL and EL is also the realization of our LE.

 

All our problems stem from and are always linked to our automatic participation in DL and so we keep repeating ourselves, with the inevitable result that our life situation will completely deteriorate and spirals out of control. This only really turns around when DL starts to decrease, so that our EL begins to increase. Surely, this fascinating and benevolent process occurs because we pay attention to our language. It is immediately and effortlessly clear to us that, in the moment of passing from DL to EL, we are being freed from a gigantic burden, we have hitherto been carrying around with us. This finding in itself is our LE, but the fact still remains, we have not yet spoken at length about our conditioning history with DL and, therefore, we unconsciously lose track of our EL, time and time again.

 

Noticeable increase of our EL depends on whether we have discriminated and therefore learned how our DL works. However, there is nothing to know about our EL, as it happens by itself. Although our description to ourselves of what DL has done, is a profoundly emotional healing process, we can be  light-hearted about this transformation, because, through the speaking and hearing of our EL, we have begun express and act on own intelligence. In EL, we do not speak or write from our memory, but from what is happening now and, therefore, our language or what we used to call our attention can easily flow with our ever-changing experiences.

 

The knowing, which unfolds, as our EL increases, is a different knowing than what we obtained with great difficulty, with DL. Our so-called knowledge is worthless compared to what we irrevocably learn about ourselves with our EL. Our new, energizing, EL-acquired self-knowledge goes against all other DL-acquired knowledge, as that forceful, harmful knowledge, has always denied our spontaneous, natural, happy and self-evident self-knowledge.

 

Since my emigration to the United States in 1999, I have never been back to my country of origin, but in this Dutch today writing about my LE, it feels as if I am reconnecting with everything I have left behind.  I do not feel sentimental about this, therefore, I do not travel by plane, but with EL. After writing and reading all this, I am in awe and without language. When I stop typing on my keyboard, when I no longer speak, hear or read anything, I experience a deep silence, in which everything is resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment