Wednesday, June 21, 2017

October 14, 2016



October 14, 2016 

Written by Maximus Peperkamp, M.S. Verbal Engineer

Dear Reader,

Every day I write about the distinction between Sound Verbal Behavior (SVB) and Noxious Verbal Behavior (NVB). There hasn’t been a day in which I haven’t discovered something new. I promise that you will have similar experiences when you become familiar with this distinction.

My prediction comes true for my students and for my therapy clients. My writing is stimulated by them and is for them, but if you become interested as you realize what I say is true then I write for you too. You only understand me if you take me serious by verifying if it works.

I care about the soundness of my assertions, but I can’t be bothered with those who are unwilling to put what I say to the test. This wasn’t always the case. For a long time I was very upset about not being taken serious. However, there are now enough people who practice my work.

Enough people have taken me serious and I don’t get upset anymore about those who don’t care. My work is validated every day and that is why I can keep reaching out even to those who don’t seem to care about what I say, but who somehow have become my face book friends. 

I befriend anyone who is willing to be in contact with me. Everyone can learn about, implement, verify and be benefitted by the SVB/NVB distinction. I am confident that if you would take the time to read what I have written that it would begin to make more sense to you.

I promise that my words are capable of expanding your short attention span, which is a product of NVB. Once you read my work you will find that your concentration will improve. You will also notice that different things begin to happen when you talk and listen. You will be intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment