Sunday, December 18, 2022

 

Somehow,

 

I am truly amazed that my Embodied Language (EL) never bores me and always let’s me know about something interesting and funny. I find these two always go together. It is at the same time hilarious, but also extremely interesting, to ponder about why basically, nobody has EL, while it is so much better than our hard-headed Disembodied Language (DL).

 

I can laugh about the general ignorance about EL, because I continue to have it, I don’t miss it, and I don’t care that you don’t have it. Somehow, I have stopped wanting to have EL with you. I find that very interesting, because for more than forty years, I wanted nothing more than to have EL with you.  

 

It has nothing to do with having given up on you, but it has to do with me, that I have stopped giving up on myself. Yes, for all these years, that I wanted so badly to have EL with you, I was treating myself as if I was incapable of going on with it on my own. Now that I am doing that, I am so happy, so fulfilled, that I laugh about my own foolishness. I was more concerned if you were having EL, than I was having it myself. Looking back, I acknowledge, I was having much DL myself, while, supposedly, I was teaching others about EL. Of course, I never taught anyone anything about EL, as I was only trying to share my own experiences with those who were open to it.

 

It is such a conundrum, that EL cannot be taught or learned and that someone as flawed as me, has actually discovered that. Of course, I was firmly believing that EL could be taught, but I no longer believe that. That is why I stopped being busy with you or with others. Quite frankly, it is more fun and much more interesting, to remain with my own EL and to celebrate the fact, that I, somehow, have transformed into the happy person I am today.

 

I used to feel dissatisfied, unaccomplished, unsure, and all over the place, but these days, I am proud, satisfied, certain and I stay in the place I want to be. Surely, I could be imagining all of this, but I can’t help but believe, it is because I somehow figured out how to continue with my own EL and stay true to my Language Enlightenment (LE) in my daily life.

 

I find it entertaining and intriguing, I can write so much about this, because, in the past, I was strongly against writing about it, as I considered the written word as the enemy of the spoken word. Although, I can still see, how for you, the written word prevents you from taking your spoken word more seriously, I no longer see that as my problem. To the contrary, I consider these written words the best way to get under your skin, because I didn’t write these words for you, but for myself. You probably don’t believe me and that is amusing to me, as I know you can’t help contemplating the possibility, that everything I write is true and you are missing out in your life on what I describe and can experience every day.  

 

These words are as real as each breath you take and rather than taking your breath away, they make you conscious of your breathing and if you get to laugh at your own stupidity, like I do, you even begin to breathe deeper. Moreover, when you engage in EL, your breathing is calm and deep, as you abide in the same realm as when you have a dreamless sleep.

 

Your so-called mind has been accurately described and, therefore, understood as a figment, not of your own imagination, but of your morbid, rigid, repetitive DL. Imagination only fits with EL and all the escapist fantasies you keep having, due to your DL, are perversions, as your natural way of being remains unexpressed. I imagine only about what I produce, because I enjoy the outcomes of my verbal behavior. My imagination doesn’t involve anyone else but me, as I am thankfully enough unto myself.

 

These written words have already been spoken by me to myself. You can have them and use them, as I no longer have any use for them. I always felt like making fun of the big fuss they make, in academia, about plagiarism. We all use words, which have been used by others. We talk languages, that have been spoken by generations of communicators. I don’t own these words and neither does anyone else. Such moronic claims are only made due to DL, in which we always completely misunderstand the joke and laugh with false laughter, for the wrong reasons. It’s interesting to me, I apparently am the only person, who can say and write this, while it seems so obvious, everyone is able to understand that there is no speaker, who speaks, there is no listener, who listens. DL as well as EL  just happen because it is the only thing which can happen.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment