Saturday, December 31, 2022

 

Unbelievable,

 

The sad reality of Disembodied Language (DL) – our common way of interacting – is that only a handful of speakers do all the talking, while the vast majority is reduced to being merely listeners. The inevitable consequence of our usual way of talking is that only those very few people get to speak, who know how to keep dominating the conversation.

 

A lot of talk is going on these days about equality, justice, inclusion, and diversity, but nobody is ever considering the undeniable reality, that something is fundamentally wrong with our accepted, normal, everyday way of speaking. Moreover, only someone who speaks with or writes to him or herself - and is able to engage in Embodied Language (EL) - can step out of the insidious struggle for attention, which is the very basis of virtually every human interaction.

 

The implications of our unconscious, involuntary, involvement in DL and our unaddressed inability of deliberately establishing, enjoying, maintaining, exploring and understanding our EL, are far-reaching. Only someone like me, who is able to continue with EL, in spite of the fact that everyone stupidly engages in DL, describes and knows what these implications are.

 

What you read in this writing, is a report, written by someone, who talks about, knows about and writes about, the great difference between DL and EL, who finds it unbelievable, unintelligent, and absolutely unacceptable, that nobody is even willing to talk about or acknowledge this quintessential issue. Yes, consider this for a moment. Neither psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, teachers, doctors, scientist or philosophers are interested in exploring EL, by having a conversation. 

 

Now that I have become capable of continuing with my own EL, I no longer try to accept anyone’s DL. For a long time, I tried to do that, but it always backfired, as it got me involved again in DL and I never wanted to participate in DL, in the first place. Now that I have, not only understood, but also accepted, that my EL always expresses my Language Enlightenment (LE), I realize, there is so much I want to write about, since I can’t speak about it with you. This is not because I can’t speak about it, but because you don’t want or dare to.

 

My understanding of EL was, until quite recently, still without the full acceptance and the full expression of my LE. Although I had, many years ago, already discovered the possibility of ongoing EL, my interest in, my fascination with, my exploration of and my unrelenting passion for, the intricate workings of this unique process, took priority over my LE. In effect, without LE, my EL had remained sort of incomplete.

 

You will discover something new, each time you catch  and stop yourself from having DL and are then able to engage again in EL. Surely, EL is unbelievable and the only thing that will convince you, is by engaging in it yourself. However, the magnificent newness of your EL is the manifestation of your LE, of who you really are. Naturally, you cannot permanently have EL, as there will be always still be some moments in which you react and end up engaging in DL again. I sometimes react to the fact that nobody wants to have EL with me.

 

Today, I have started to consider my occasional tendency to still engage in DL, as part of my nature, that is, as part of my LE. Of course, I sometimes have DL, because I want to have EL with you and I simply can’t help being human. Moreover, I don’t believe in anyone, who pretends to always have EL. This idiotic, saintly lie has been promoted by creeps, who, supposedly, have the moral high-ground. These manipulative so-called wise,  spiritual, enlightened, self-realized ones perpetuated this patent nonsense and could never properly address EL.

 

I feel so grateful, I have, against all odds, always been able to continue with my EL, even though, like everyone else, I have a conditioning history with DL. You mainly mechanically act out your conditioning  history with DL, but you can still have some accidental, brief moments of EL. As a matter of fact, your natural behavior always presents itself as a problem to you, since your way of talking is not in sync with it. I have more EL than anyone else, because I can have it and I keep talking with, listening to and writing to myself.

 

Like millions of people unconsciously do, I always felt that DL never benefitted me or worked for me. There have been many moments in my life, where I said, fuck it, I just want to say what I want to say, as I felt hurt that people never listened to me, but yet accuse me of not listening to them. I felt burdened by what appeared to be the story of my life, but after considering the fact that nobody is actually listening to him or herself, I figured, my story is everyone’s story. People told me they really feel, I listen to them very differently than other people do, as I listen to myself, while other people don’t.  

 

Whenever I push back on anyone’s DL, even in the most gentle, careful, courteous manner, whenever I interrupt or de-escalate someone’s verbal tirades, they are mean and rejecting to me. Everyone who has had EL with me in the past – there must have been thousands – is still angry with me for pointing out their DL, as I would let them know, when they didn’t listen to themselves while they speak. It has never happened, that anyone of these cowardly people returned to me, to let me know: you were right, I wasn’t listening to myself, as I believed what I said, was more important than how I said it.

 

There was, however, one unique person, who, after many years of not having talked with me, realized, she had always, like me, in spite of all the DL everywhere, continued with what we had been talking about, back then. Together, we have explored and verified our EL and become established in our EL. It is unbelievable, but it is true,  we both have transcended our traumatic back-ground. This illustrates the great healing powers of EL for anyone who has mental health problems. This one person, affirmed for me: I was and I still am right and because of her feedback, I gave up teaching. We have such great fun, talking with each other about our LE, as we keep coming to the exact same conclusions.

 

It is a matter of protecting myself, that I have stopped teaching others about EL or trying to have EL with others, who, apparently, still want to continue with DL. My Dutch friend and I know, we are talking about a big taboo: we don’t accuse you of not listening to yourself, but we observe a simple fact about your DL, which you  could also hear, if you would listen to yourself while they speak. This writing is because I can’t speak with you. You don’t want to acknowledge that I am right and what I say is important. While quantitatively, my DL is much less than everyone else, it is much worse, than anyone else, qualitatively, as I never fail to hit the nail as hard as I can, in spite of the price I have to pay for this.                 

3 comments:

  1. Dear friend, thank you for your beautiful wonderful response on this last day of 2022, which has been so blissful and nourishing for both of us. Below is the translation, so that English readers can read what you wrote>>>>> I took the path and possibilities in what you shared like a child can hug her doll and like a grown woman, used my language to show that it's not a condemnation to the other, but to be in the moment of writing and speaking, and so I was able to find the cover to myself and never realized that we are apparently the only ones who can understand this phenomenon. But despite everything, my writing to be able to listen from my embodied language, always remains me even if sometimes I turn a page and want to forget that what we do is so rare, in which my language has become the most important, in finding myself, and is born again and again in the series of writing and being able to listen to myself. Have a nice new year and see you soon! Love.>>>>>Thank you again and I too wish you a Happy New Year. We have covered so much ground. It is truly amazing, that we have reached our Language Enlightenment (LE) together. All my love to you. I look forward to talking with you again tomorrow, at our usual time, on the first day of 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I reread the long text which I had written, I realized I wanted to add something, to clarify what appears to be a contradiction....I wrote .......Today, I have started to consider my occasional tendency to still engage in Disembodied Language (DL), as part of my nature, that is, as part of my Language Enlightenment (LE). Of course, I sometimes have DL, because I want to have Embodied Language (EL) with you and I simply can’t help being human.....I would like to emphasize to the reader, who refuses to talk with me - and explore the difference between DL and EL in a conversation - it is only always you, who would call my tendency to want to have EL with you DL, but for me, it isn't DL, but EL, as it is the expression of my LE. In other words, those who have DL, will always consider anyone with EL, who would like to have EL with them, as someone who is not listening to them, who isn't respecting them, who isn't believing them. And, they are right, in that I don't give a shit about anyone's DL, but they are wrong that this is my DL, as it is my EL, which speaks about LE. Hahaha...Happy New Year to all the miserable suckers, who read this, but who still don't have the guts to talk with me. I hope you will make having EL with me or my Dutch friend number, one on your list of New Years resolutions. What we talk about sounds unbelievable, but you too can experience it, even by reading what we have written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....as it is the expression of my Language Enlightenment (LE)...in other words...

    ReplyDelete