Friday, December 30, 2022

 

Understand,

 

Here I am, writing to you, but not speaking with you, about my Language Enlightenment (LE). It is no problem for me, that I can’t have any Embodied Language (EL) with you, as I continue to have it by myself, because I understand my situation. You can read about my EL, while you go on every day with your Disembodied Language (DL), since you don’t dare to speak with me about it. Of course, speaking with me would mean, that you would discover your EL and your LE. I don’t need to hear about your DL, but you do. After you have EL with me, you would begin to express, explore and understand your own DL with your own EL. So, your cowardice, ignorance, deceitfulness or insincerity, is your problem, not mine. Moreover, your talk about creating a better world is a superficial, cheap, tragic lie, because it is never about your LE, but about your unworthiness.

 

You read this and yet, you still don’t want to talk with me, because you are simply unwilling to face the miserable facts of your life. While it seems, as if you don’t want to talk with me, the reality is: you don’t want to talk about your own life with yourself. One of the many epiphanies everyone has, when they, for the first time, in EL, hear themselves, is that they enjoy listening to themselves and, thus, begin to acknowledge and understand, that in DL, they didn’t want to hear themselves, as they spoke with a sound, they never liked to hear. Nobody likes to listen to each other in DL, which remained our common way of talking, as everyone, unknowingly, speaks with an attention-demanding voice.

 

The fact that you don’t hear yourself, when you have DL with others, is that your only concern is, that you want others to listen to you. Presumably, you don’t need to listen to yourself, but others need to listen to you, so that you can dominate and force them to do as you say. In essence, your coercive, punitive, unintelligent DL is an ineffective of talking, as it can never result in a lasting sense of safety. To the contrary, you only create a phony, short-lived, disconnected sense of control, as you are always on guard, because you are struggling, to keep getting the attention of others, who supposedly listen to you, as long as they do as you say. As you too must already know – although in DL, people may know their place, speak only when spoken to and are only willing to listen to, praise and adore, the celebrity, famous, supposedly, well-respected, speakers, who have made it a profession to attract the listener’s attention – listening continues to be a big problem, which causes divorce and behavioral problems in children and adults, because you don’t understand that listening to others, involves listen to yourself.

 

Whether you like it or not, now you read about your DL, which has remained your biggest problem. With DL, you anxiously continue to have no clue about who you really are and that is why you do what you do, in the hope it will work, but it never does. I can say all of this, because I know it is very offensive to you, after all, who am I, to speak to you in this way? Well, first of all, I only write this to you, as you don’t let me talk with you. Secondly, make no mistake, no matter how much people write, they are never saying anything. Nowadays, everyone, who has a message, who, supposedly, has something to say, writes a book. I don’t write any book, as I don’t care enough whether you read these words or not. Yes, I write them for myself, to let myself know, that I can understand what apparently nobody understands.

 

I am going to sleep now and have enjoyed writing about this. I don’t have any hope that you will ever change your so-called mind, because I don’t even believe that you have a mind. You are merely stuck with your pretentious language. As you can read, I use my language very differently. This writing is not about me, speaking my mind, but about my ability to understand, that there is another way of talking than your usual way of talking. I have come into my LE, that is why I can come to you, in this writing.        

No comments:

Post a Comment