Wednesday, April 5, 2023

 

Dismal,

 

It is dismal, that everyone only knows how to have Disembodied Language (DL), that we are all, pretty much, screwed for life and that the whole fucking world (because, yes, we keep creating more and more people) is going to hell in a hand basket. Since I have Embodied Language (EL) and know about my Language Enlightenment (LE), I can laugh about this shit-show. Perhaps, my great sense of humor might stimulate you to get your head out of your ass and start talking with yourself, instead of with others.

 

The fact is, that as long as you want to convince others about your truth, your view, your humor,  your morals or your so-called intelligence, you never talk with yourself. With laughter, this gets very clear, because it is always someone else who supposedly is funny, but you never laugh about yourself. When things aren’t right, people say: it doesn’t add up, but, this is a wrong expression, because everything adds up exactly, about why you are unhappy and why your life is a gloomy, dreary, disastrous mess. 

 

In my opinion, it is immoral, to laugh about your hopelessly, inadequate and inevitably frustrating way of communicating, which creates nothing but problems. Don’t expect any jokes from me. I have something else for you, that will pull the rug from under your feet. You see, these words are woven into a metaphorical carpet. By tweaking some of them, I am able, as they say, to mess with your brain. I wouldn’t call it brain-washing, but rather brain-sounding, as I express what you ridiculously believe to be in your brain. If you would talk with me, you could hear it, but since you are only reading my writing, you’ve got to take my word for it.  

 

I don’t believe these words are anywhere else, then where you can read them or hear them. They get to you, because they can and I want them to. Getting to you, simply means, that you understand them and that another way of life becomes possible. I am convinced, I have more fun than you. My humor has the potential to transform you into someone, who can laugh about him or herself. Yes, you will have to be yourself, to be able to laugh about yourself. You don’t seem to have a sense of humor, because you are used to not being yourself. Whenever you do or say something, which is remotely in line with who really are, you immediately start laughing nervously and apologetically, because you know, you are not allowed to laugh about your own foolishness.  

 

Presumably, you need to take yourself more serious and repent for your evil sins, as laughing about your failed, idiotic nonsense, your, mistaken, delusional catastrophes and your pathetic, grandiose schemes is considered crazy. Guess what? You’ll be laughing all the way to the bank, if you stop beating yourself up over whatever is supposedly wrong with you. Moreover, you can tell for yourself, if what you say is funny or not. If it is not, just continue, don’t be such a coward, don’t give up so easily. You will eventually say something hilarious, but you’ve got to stick it out with yourself. Don’t go for cheap entertainment provided by others, who only tell you jokes, in which you supposedly recognize yourself. All that is a lie.

 

Humor, as you have known it, never really had the liberating qualities, you always believed it had, as it only allowed you to forget about yourself, for a few moments. When you finally begin to laugh about yourself, you’ve come to know how full of shit you really are. And, I’m not the one who is saying, but you’ll be saying this to yourself, as you’ve become tired of your own meaningless drama and problems.

 

I do what I describe. I do it every day and I don’t need to wait long for something funny to come along. I laugh right away at about anything I say. I find myself very funny and your inability to get my humor, is making my fun even better. Frankly, I don’t care if you don’t get it. That is the only way to move on. You need to know, that you’re not getting it, don’t you get it? You haven’t even started laughing about yourself and your demand for someone or something to lift your spirits, means you endlessly postpone having fun with yourself. Being yourself, that’s where the fun is, so yes, you first will have to fully acknowledge, you can’t laugh, as long as you’re still crying, screaming, blaming and complaining.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment