Monday, April 3, 2023

 

Sure,

 

I am not supposed to be so incredibly sure about myself, but the fact is, I am very sure Embodied Language (EL) is the only thing that makes me happy, while your dull, unintelligent, disgusting Disembodied Language (DL) means absolutely  nothing to me. I am sure my EL is the only way of dealing with language, which would make you happy too, but since you don’t want to talk with me, I write to scold you, because you miss out on what is the quintessential issue of your life. You listen to idiots, journalists, athletes, politicians, musicians, movie stars, but you never talk with me about EL. If you read my blog, you are going to get it, for sure.

 

It is often said, the only way to reach people, is to share your personal experience, because that is the only thing people can relate to. I don’t agree with this bullshit at all and I claim, that the only thing people can relate to, is something which scares the shit out of them. Although I am not trying to scare you, I know you are scared as hell already, even without me scaring you. I let you know how afraid you are, that you don’t dare to talk with me. Surely, I know my EL always reveals your phony DL. My EL shows how meaningless, violent, disconnected, coercive, creepy and depressing your usual way of talking is.

 

What you read here, is the most direct and honest account of your DL. You don’t say what you want to say and you can’t say what you want to say, as you don’t even know how to do that. Your ignorance about talking is astonishing. How can you say what you want to say, if you yourself don’t listen to what you say? You simply can’t. And, if you don’t listen to yourself, how is someone else supposed to listen to you? Reality is, you may make others listen to you, but I don’t listen to you, as I dislike how you sound.

 

Surely, if you would begin to pay attention to your sound, you would go to the edge, from where you take the jump. These are, of course, just words, but you have to cross your own boundaries, to be able to achieve EL. If you don’t do this and stay fearful of what you might say to yourself, nothing significant is achieved. Your boundaries are distractions, which protect your mediocrity and superstition. To have EL is to transcend your so-called small-mindedness.

 

I am sure, the glorified, overrated principle of free speech, which erroneously is still considered the foundation of a free society, keeps your DL going. Adherence to this principle implies, we are not concerned about the content of what someone says, as we are allowed to express all ideas, good ones as well as bad ones. It also means, that we have to put up with being offended, so that we can presumably agree to disagree and continue to differ on basic truths. I don’t put up with your DL, that is why I write like this. However, the First Amendment, which specifically protects expression of offensive speech, is based on the flawed reasoning, that inoffensive speech needs no protection. Although it is often said, the antidote for bad speech is more speech, we keep shutting each other up with DL, therefore, more speech, simply means more DL.

 

A society cannot be free, if individuals, who make up that society, commonly, unknowingly, stupidly, adhere to DL, the way of talking, which is essentially hate speech. Although educated human beings are able to recognize and adhere to various scientific laws, there is in 2023 still no universal definition of hate speech under international human rights law. We are endlessly bickering and arguing about what is supposedly offensive discourse, but we are never going to have EL together, as long as it is not our goal to stop our own DL, in the name of our own freedom of speech. Moreover, in the name of that so-called freedom of speech, we are stuck in what is best described as group-think, which is another basic characteristic of our dreadfully pervasive DL.

 

I am very sure that your EL needs protection, while your mechanical DL needs to be ridiculed and put in  its place. There can be no freedom without EL, as there is no individual honesty or accountability with DL, which makes you hate yourself. You can’t love yourself with DL, which constantly crushes your own ability to have EL. Your usual way of talking is hate speech, as it makes you unconscious about yourself. You may wonder, how can I be so sure? You know the answer already: I have EL, but you have DL.         

No comments:

Post a Comment