Monday, April 24, 2023

 

Eternity,

 

As I have often stated, nobody with Disembodied Language (DL) wants to talk with anyone, who has Embodied Language (EL). No matter how hard I have tried, to reach out to those with DL, with my EL, it never really worked and it took me many years, to let myself know, it is actually the other way around, because those with EL, don’t want to talk with those with DL. I can now admit, my tenacious tendency, to want to have EL with others, was an indication of my immaturity. Although I wanted to have EL with others, it slowly became clear to me, I was hurting myself as well as others, if I kept wanting that.

 

I no longer want to have EL with others, as I used to. Something has shifted for me, once I recognized, that DL and EL are incompatible. Initially, upon discovering EL, it felt, as if nobody wanted to have EL with me and only wanted to continue with DL. However, I no longer see it that way. It now seems to me, because I have EL, I don’t want to have anything to do anymore with anyone, who has DL. Instead of feeling rejected by others, I reject them, as this feels so much better. I feel fully justified in having this stern approach to anyone’s DL. If anyone ever wants to talk with me, they will have to let me know, they want to stop DL and make no big deal about my ability to ridicule their inability to do so.

 

I’m not here to hold anyone’s hand. Each person, from the beginning, must stand on his or her own two feet. EL is not about me making you feel good, but about you making yourself feel good. If you can’t feel good about me feeling good about myself, why should I care about you? I would like you to feel good and that’s why I don’t claim to make you feel good. You need to make yourself feel good and unless you succeed in that, you will never feel good.

 

I don’t try to have EL with anyone with DL anymore. You are either ready to talk with me or not. I am a happy nobody. It doesn’t matter to me,  no one wants to talk with me, as I can understand why this is the case. I don’t feel rejected anymore, but free from all the trouble that is involved in your DL. There is a need for each of us, to come to terms with our childish demands, defined as our identity. We are not whatever we believe ourselves to be. Only EL can reveal this to us. I remember, when I, for the first time, in my mid-twenties, realized this. It made me cry so much, it never seemed to stop, as I had begun to mourn the loss of my verbal self.

 

I still, unconsciously, tried to be who I was before my realization, but I could never be anymore, who I had been up till that unusual moment, in which, for the first time, I really heard myself speak. I neither was the speaker nor the listener and – although for years I still went back and forth between DL and EL – my language began to disappear in silence. Only recently have I started talking and writing about my Language Enlightenment (LE), as I wasn’t able to do this before. Being a nobody requires a lot of adjustments in language. I no longer try to remind myself, I am me, as am whatever I can afford to be.

 

These words are now arranged in this way, since I have nothing to say. Of course, I believed what I said and wrote was very important, but it wasn’t and it isn’t and I am so glad it was and is that way. People have spoken and written about transcending your mind and I have also spoken and written about that, because others did. However, in talking with myself, everything became very different from how I used to talk with others. As far as I am concerned, there never was a mind to transcend, as there was only my way of using language, which either included or excluded death. In EL, we include the irrefutable fact, that all these words will eventually disappear, but in DL, we stupidly pretend to be immortal.

 

To engage in EL, is to accept death as a verbal fact, which isn’t going to happen later, when you blow out your last breath, but which is happening when you listen to yourself while you speak. The speaker dissolves into the listener and the listener dissolves into the speaker and what is being said deepens the silence. All talk with DL about silence was false, as people assume, that language has to be stopped, to be silent, but it will stop by itself, whether we let it or not. In EL, we let it, but in DL, we can’t let it, as we hang on to everything that hasn’t been said.

 

Upon discovering the great difference between DL and EL, our struggle – with our language – will be over, yet our old habit of dealing with our language, will still manifest itself, even while we are having EL. Although EL is wonderful, we cannot continue with it forever and the fact that nobody wants to have EL with us, sets the stage for our verbal dissolvement in talking with or writing to ourselves. Inevitably, our LE has the last word, that is, only if we continue to talk with and write to ourselves, only if we speak and write every sentence, we are able to produce to its very end, so that – by including eternity – we have used our language to its fullest.                         

No comments:

Post a Comment