Saturday, May 20, 2023

 

Important,  

 

Why is Embodied Language (EL) so important that I've devoted my entire life to it? Was it a gamble, I put all my cards on what I once discovered and realized, I was actually - and still am - the only one who could handle his language in a different way than the unconscious, usual, ubiquitous, coercive Disembodied Language (DL)? Why was I - despite all the adverse consequences - permanently against the grain and, why, to this day, is there virtually no one who can or wants to have EL with me? My answer to those now unimportant questions is blissful: my Language Enlightenment (LE)—which, even before I made that great discovery—decided that I should go alone on the path I still walk.

 

EL is important because I am important. I know this is a huge taboo. My language allows me to be really important, but your DL just doesn't allow that. I am not important to others, but to myself. In other words, I no longer have any problem with others considering me unimportant, because I consider myself important. Because of my language, I can and do consider myself important and that has nothing to do with arrogance or comparing myself to others. As long as you still compare yourself to others and want to be considered important in the eyes or ears of others, you are still not important to yourself.

 

Being important, valuable and open to yourself – with EL – is a very pleasant, loving and profound experience, because your language can finally turn all the way to you. This also has nothing to do with imagining something about yourself. As long as you're still trying to imagine something, you're apparently not important enough, to be sincere with the words you own and the way of speaking, which matters to you.

 

People get very busy with DL, 
which is based on a competition
 for the attention of others, 
because they - presumably – 
believe themselves to be so 
important, but when push 
comes to shove, during EL, 
it turns out that this tendency, 
to be important for others has 
its origins in the staggering
 fact that they don't even 
believe in their own pretense.

 

I'm important because my LE reminds me that I've always wanted EL and don't have to convince anyone, not even myself. The less people thought I was important, the more important I became to myself. So, basically all the rejection I've been through and that others didn't think that I was important was a kind of confirmation that I'm important. Even though I, like everyone else, have tried this in vain for years, I have, by nature, no ambition whatsoever, to be important in the eyes or ears of others. I was expected to have something to offer them, but I have absolutely nothing to offer to anyone. What others want from me, they can only give to themselves, for I have not what they desire.

 

In DL, we imperceptibly project all our desires onto others, but I live up to none of those expectations, even though I've made all sorts of frantic efforts to get it right. It's crazy with me, because I'm very easily distracted from what I'm doing, because I'm always influenced by others. I could become very confused because I was completely overtaken by the overwhelming and intimidating influence and energy of others. Because I couldn't or didn't dare to set my own boundaries, I let everything happen and consequently was abused many times because of this. My trauma kept repeating itself, as people ran off with my openness. For a long time, I was a plaything in the hands of others, because I couldn't control myself. All this started to change, after I discovered the difference between DL and EL.

 

It's a miracle nothing bad ever
 happened to me that caused 
me permanent damage. Although
 I have been psychologically 
injured, all those wounds have
 healed by now. I have changed
 because I no longer let others
 - with their DL - overwhelm 
and abuse me. I mean this, 
literally, in the broadest sense 
of the word, because I myself
 determine, with my own language, 
what is important to me in my life.

 

No one has ever used, like me, language in such a way that he or she could completely be him or herself. I'm amazed that, probably because of all my traumas, I've become so important to myself. Old age is a blessing, as everything becomes better, more beautiful, easier and quieter for me. That last one is fantastic. Since I am so sensitive, I was often preoccupied with all sorts of things that did not suit me at all, yet I have stopped doing the behaviors that were never my own, which came about because others supposedly were more important than me.

 

Although I had no control over myself, I often spoke and articulated exactly what others did not dare or could not say. I firmly believed that I spoke on behalf of others, but that was not true. No one can speak for others. The fact that everyone believes this, because of DL, is a disastrous lie. Every person has his or her own voice, which he or she can hear while he or she speaks. That's the essence of EL. It inevitably evokes our blessed sense of LE, where we have really said what we had always wanted to say and then we become peaceful, energized and silent. Silence is very important, but we can never be silent with our DL.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment