Wednesday, May 3, 2023

 

Like,

 

How do you like all the hate that is going on? You must like it a lot, because it is your Disembodied Language (DL), which keeps it going. And, how is it working for you, that you almost never laugh? Why do you so strongly believe, you don’t need to laugh anymore? How the hell did you even come to that conclusion? Due to your usual way of talking, you, unknowingly, abuse yourself, with your language.

 

There is much more to laugh about, than what you consider to be funny. If I would go by what you like, I wouldn’t laugh at all. These few moments, you still forcefully, noisily, demonstratively, uncomfortably  laugh, don’t count, because such spasms actually may give you a heart-attack. Yes, you might laugh yourself to death, because you laugh so very little.

 

You don’t like to hear this, but humor isn’t dead yet. You should be happy to hear this, but you aren’t, as you are simply not allowed to say whatever you like, to others. Of course, you could always say whatever you like to yourself. You would have a lot of fun, as you would engage in Embodied Language (EL), the new way of talking, in which we like ourselves and, consequently, revive our ability to laugh again.

 

I laugh every day, because I do what I like: I talk out loud alone with myself. It’s fine, you don’t believe me. Go ahead, do whatever – you say – you like, as I know, you don’t like it, anyway. How can you like what you do, if everything you say, is said in a tone of voice, you don’t like to listen to? Those, who dominate the conversation, demand others to listen to them, but they never listen to themselves, since they absolutely don’t like to hear themselves.

 

When the Holly-wood writers go on strike, you will have nothing to laugh about anymore, as the shows, you like so much, will not be written. To me, it makes no difference, as I don’t like any of these shows. My perspective about humor is way more realistic and fulfilling than entertainment. I can’t laugh about phony shit, but I will laugh my ass off, if you, somehow, manage to get your head out of your ass. You see, that has been your problem all along. It is impossible to laugh with your head up your ass or someone else’s ass. Also, your ass-kissing is no joke, it is serious business, which always puts laughter on the back-burner or behind someone’s back. I know what DL is like. This is where real humor starts.

 

It's a sign of oppression, that you don’t laugh, that you can’t laugh, that you shouldn’t laugh and that you’re ashamed to laugh. I’m not oppressing you, neither is someone else, as you oppress yourself. You have to do a lot of hard work, not to laugh, but somehow you get it done and you pull it off. Great. Don’t expect me to applaud for your lack of humor, which, basically, kills every opportunity to laugh.

 

I will laugh, without you, later, but at this moment, I would like to use my time, to hopefully prepare you for some laughter, after I am done and after you are done with reading what I have written. I don’t like your so-called humor, but, who knows, you might begin to like mine, if you give yourself a chance to take it in slowly, by reading out loud and by hearing your own voice? There’s no need to rush yourself into an outburst of laughter, as that would be more of the same of what you are used and I’m not part of that trash. My humor isn’t cheap: the more you pay, the more it pays off and the better it gets.  

 

You pay – not just for my humor, but for anything  valuable and authentic – by paying attention and by paying more attention and if you have paid enough attention, if you have paid attention long enough, you will stop expecting the same crap you are used to and conditioned by, which you don’t even like. Your dislike will pave the way for something new.

Don’t be upset, I have my judgments about your lack of humor. I know, nobody called you on this, as I do, as I can, but it is so objectionable, you don’t laugh and yet, still believe it is acceptable. Why do you accept everything is a struggle, a conflict or a problem? What is like, if you begin to laugh and to formulate your own answers to your own questions, which would help you to overcome your challenges?

 

You’ve never considered your inability to laugh, as a challenge, you’ve consistently ran away from. Why do you fail at laughter, every time you try it? You’re doing something wrong and unless you stop doing, what you were doing, your laughter isn’t going to come. You could have come up with this yourself, but why didn’t you? I tell you why. It is because you would have done something about yourself, before you can laugh. You believed, you could laugh, just like that and you expect, anyone who is supposedly funny, to make you laugh, right away, but that is not how it works. Unless you stop your anti-laughter mentality, there is no way you are going to laugh.

 

Right now, you hang on to your usual, dreadful, dumb, disconnected defense against laughter or you just drop that anxious, painful, arduous, stressful mind-set. You already know what will happen, if you do the former, but what would happen, if you did the latter? You might like to explore the possibility? I know, you don’t do this. I will pretend, as if you did.  

 

The ice is melting, you begin to loosen up, you have a little bubbling feeling and it isn’t difficult to smile, as you are comfortable about your ability to do this. You are doing this on your own terms, on your own behalf, that’s why you simply can’t go wrong. You are no longer so uptight, so heavy, so sad, so lonely and so frustrated, you might actually like to produce the sound of your smile about your wellbeing. This happy sound doesn’t have to fulfill any requirement.

 

It doesn’t really matter, your pleasant voice isn’t  immediately making you laugh, as you just enjoy it. Perhaps, you like to say something to yourself, now that you feel so unburdened and relieved? You are grateful, you can still feel this way, even though you haven’t really felt this way for such a long time.

 

When people say, they had such a good time, they were rolling over the floor and pissing in their pants with laughter, they are bragging. It wasn’t as good as they say it was. They may have laughed a little, but even if they only had a little bit of fun, they feel special, as they know damn well, most people aren’t  having any fun at all. However, real laughter, is still out of the question. For real laughter, you will have to, literally, bring it on, whatever you’ve got. As of yet, you don’t have much, but it’s a beginning and, as I’ve said, you’ve got to start somewhere. Don’t be ashamed, you don’t have much to laugh about. Be happy with the amount you’ve got, as it represents  exactly what you’ve put into it. You’ll be surprised how quickly your laughter will grow, if you just got started and congratulate yourself, that you just did. False laughter is for those, who don’t know and who can’t be themselves, but genuine laughter is only for those, who really like themselves, because they can hear the difference between their own DL and EL.                     

No comments:

Post a Comment