Sunday, October 22, 2023

 

Borders,

 

Although borders are, of course, man-made, there is no country without them. It is astonishing, to see how, in the name of the globalization of the world economy, governments have allowed millions of people – who never integrate into the culture – who take advantage of and destroy, everything that was good, about what were once countries. It is equally interesting, to notice, due to social media, the boundaries of our personal lives have become blurred, yet, simultaneously, we are increasingly entrenched in our preferred echo-chambers and our ability to communicate has swiftly withered away.   

 

With the existence of countries and maintenance of borders, the chaos and conflict – which has always been there, because mankind never acknowledged, let alone, dealt with, the great difference between our Disembodied Language (DL) and our Embodied Language (EL) – was still somewhat orderly, but old institutions lose support, with the rapidly changing demographics of societies. Again, at the individual level, this certainly means, less security, for anyone, who was privileged to live in a relatively stable, free, Western, democratic country. Furthermore, the DL,  with which we have created and maintained our communities, escalates into violence, as things are,  obviously, falling apart and getting worse by the day.

 

Since we have, until now, refused to look into how we are actually using our language or, rather, how we are being used by language, which never really was ours to begin with – because with mechanical, unconscious DL, we always stick to and unknowingly are imprisoned by, a particular narrative – any kind of pre-existing boundary is threatened. Our respect  for and faith in science, which created the comfort we enjoy, declined, as forceful political dogma has even put an end to the so-called debate, in which the DL of one person or party competed with the DL of another. Cancel-culture is destroying borders and the deliberately created chaos is carefully exploited by those, who seek to dominate others.

 

Since I know enough about the difference between my own DL and my own EL, to realize my Language Enlightenment (LE) – which allows me to continue with my EL – my boundaries are rock-solid. I never knew, I would enjoy being as private, as I am today. I don’t need anyone’s DL and people seem to notice, I am not interested in their phony talk. My EL guides me, to stay away from anything, that will affect me negatively. My ongoing EL instructs me to practice active avoidance as my most dominant behavior. I only approach what is beneficial to me and seldom need to escape from anything threatening, because I am so good at recognizing and avoiding DL. Anyone as sane as I am, will have strong borders, that is, he or she will be able to be and remain alone, with his or her own individuality and wholeness. It isn’t openness to others, which characterizes me, but my ability to stay with myself, with my own language.

 

History teaches us, once our borders are secured, nations can turn to social order. Likewise, our own personal behavioral history shows us, if we talk with ourselves and listen to ourselves, the consequences of our actions. My borders are not selected by me, by some internal self, by my mind, my thoughts or by my choice, but they are effortlessly and naturally determined by my EL, which informs me about the immediate and long-term positive consequences of my protective avoidance behavior. I am also acutely aware whenever I approach danger and I no longer feel any need or obligation, to get close to anyone with DL. I am truly free, but my integrity is defined by my borders. I got to where I am today, because I have literally and verbally crossed many borders.

 

Since I respect my own borders, I have no problem with the walls people put up, who engage in DL. As a matter of fact, I am totally comfortable with and certain about knowing, that they will stay in their self-imposed prison. Living within my borders, is afforded to me by my EL. Yet, I have no longer any urge to convince anyone about EL. Since I am victorious with my EL, my empire keeps becoming larger and larger and, subsequently, I have had to expand my borders. Due to my own history with DL, I had made myself live within borders, which were never mine, as they weren’t the result of my EL, but they were coerced, by the DL of those, who I have lived with, met and, eventually, left behind. I used to be, verbally, very small, but my EL made me live up to my name, Maximus, which means the biggest. Of course, I only write or say these things to elaborate on and extend my borders. It is amazing, how the new keeps revealing itself in my EL. If you would be interested in talking about EL, I would talk with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment