Wednesday, October 11, 2023

 

Hour,

 

Within an hour, all the world’s problems can be solved. Yes, sixty minutes is enough. We just need to have real conversation and that will set in motion all the changes, which need to happen, to prevent the total destruction of the world, as we know it. We know reality, with how we use our language and our use of language, up till now, has been very stupid. You don’t use a hammer, to hit on your thumb, but to hit the nail on the head. Likewise, we should have Embodied Language (EL) instead of our self-harming Disembodied Language (DL). I have the former and I have recovered from the years of using the latter.

 

Simply stated, everyone should go into recovery. No, there’s no need to recover from any of our so-called  addictions, we need to recover from our DL and the only way to do that, is by having EL. Since DL and EL are mutually exclusive, only when our DL is stopped, our EL can begin. Only someone like me, can know whether this is the case, after he or she has actually done it. Those you hear in the news-media have no clue about how to address, let alone stop, their own DL. In fact, all attention-grabbers, who dominate the conversation, everywhere, are examples of DL.

 

So, the real problem is, that we are all – whether we know it or not, admit it or not or are aware of it or not – unknowingly, day in day out, listening to the demanding people with DL, but never to someone like me, who has EL. However, this is, of course, not my problem, as I listen to myself and I always act on what I say. As a matter of fact, I act directly and for me there is no difference between saying something and doing something. The delay between what you say and what you do, is due to DL, which makes you postpone and forget to do what is right for yourself.

 

How can you do what is right for others, if what you do to yourself is harmful? With your pretentious DL, you claim to know what is good for others, while you refuse to do what is good for yourself. This is why everyone is so fucked up, because we have never looked into – by having EL – how our horrible use of language determines our other behaviors. We like to stay busy with our fantasies about how language, presumable, influences the behavior of others and,  supposedly, we already know how it really works.

 

This writing, which will be finished within one hour, is a rendition of my EL, which, unequivocally, states that our DL is finished. Sure enough, we can and,  probably, still will continue with our dreadful DL, but we are certainly heading for more catastrophic circumstances. This is not shallow fear-mongering, but what I – someone who has achieved Language Enlightenment (LE) – say about the situation in the world, which has remained utterly ignorant about the distinction between DL and EL. The only reason we continue with devastating, moronic, mechanical DL is because we don’t know any better. Once we know the difference between DL and EL, we want to stop our DL, like the paranoid dis-ease it truly is.

 

The clock is ticking. This may very well be our final hour. We are not heading in the right direction, as long as our distorted DL continues. It isn’t terrorists, which need to be wiped out, but our common use of language. Nobody, in any of the institutions of learning or governments of affluent countries, has ever mentioned the urgent need to stop our DL. It is not going to happen. You can only read it here, on this blog, which I write, because I have the solution. I am no longer in a hurry to reach anyone, as I have done all that and am completely done with all that.

 

If you read my words out loud and begin to listen to your own voice, you will know, what I say is true. It is true, because you hear yourself say it. Listening to yourself while you speak sets the stage for your EL and in DL, you weren’t listening to yourself. In fact, authority was always outside of you and that is why you were always listening to others or demanding that others listen to you. The audience – from which these narcissistic, grandiose so-called influencers seek approval, so anxiously – is still the authority. I am not waiting for you to have EL, I have it already with those, who are honest enough to have it.

 

There is ten minutes left. I can say a lot in a short time. I don’t feel hurried, but I have other things to do than to write on this blog and need to get ready to go to work. I am sure, the reader can feel why there is no more time for DL. In EL, however, we transcend time. The future is now and the past is gone, because we are no longer dragging it with us, due to the unintelligent way in which we use our language. If you have EL, you immediately notice, that everything is suddenly completely different. You are enlightened, because your language finally fits with who you have always been. This oneness can only be revealed by your EL. Let me hear from you, then we can celebrate our enlightenment together.                          

No comments:

Post a Comment