Tuesday, October 3, 2023

 

Nice,

 

Just being alive is so nice and you don’t need to do anything. We are always too busy, to realize this and our Disembodied Language (DL) keeps us running around in circles. Only with Embodied Language (EL) can be say simple things, which are the foundation of our Language Enlightenment (LE). We are here, in this moment and our imaginary journey of finding ourselves and of expressing and exploring our truth, has come to an end. We have overcome our fear of this nothingness and we are okay being a nobody.

 

Something was always wrong with us, as long as we were still having DL, but with EL, we have found, there is nothing wrong. We are at peace with our lives. Being can only be enjoyed and talked about, after we stop being what we are not. We are not what we believed ourselves to be. We couldn’t be who we tried or wanted to be. Being means, you are nobody. Being somebody was such a drag. It is such a relief to be nobody. I am myself by being nobody.

 

Yes, I can write these words. I can sing a song. I can talk with you and have EL, but I can’t have DL. I have tried to, but I have failed. Actually, I couldn’t be who I am today, if I had not failed so often. Of course, I didn’t like to fail and for a long time, I worried, what would become of me. However, all my failures have brought me my success, which is this nothingness. With my EL, I have really stepped into eternal space and I have died already, even though I am still alive.

 

I feel like I am writing my testament. May be, these words are read by you, but they turn you off, as they don’t convey anything important. I don’t appeal to your DL and these words come from my EL, that is, they express my LE, which is my death. I find it such a ridiculous thing, when people say: we are all going to die. Supposedly, it is something meaningful, but how about saying, we are all alive and our language could be alive as well? My language is alive and that is why I can speak with my EL about everyone’s DL.

 

It is so nice to hear you again, if you have EL, but if you have DL, I don’t want to hear you. Death is not, as most people make it out to be, a noisy affair. It is very nice of you to come here, to read this blog, but whether you know it or not, accept it or not, are aware of it or not, or like it or not, you have come to the death of your DL. EL will continue without you, it doesn’t need you, as you believed yourself to be and you can speak and hear, that you are a nobody.  

 

It is a nice cool morning. It is nice to know where I stand. With DL, being a nobody is the worst thing that can happen, but with EL, it is a blessing. I was afraid of it, like everyone else, but I overcame my fear, by talking out loud with myself. I no longer fear my death, as I have died to my DL. As far as I am concerned, this so-called fear of death, is the fear that our bombastic, superstitious, problematic and utterly meaningless DL comes to a permanent end.

 

It wasn’t nice of you, to make it seem, as if you were interested in EL. You were, of course, only fooling yourself, but not me. I never needed your approval for what is going to happen anyway. The question is: are you going acknowledge, that DL makes you deny that you are alive? It is nice, to have nothing to do and to finally come to terms with the devastating consequences of the brutal way, in which you use your language. Yes, it is shocking, your language has created nothing but tragedy and you are really not a such a nice person, but, someone important, who does a lot of bitching, screaming and suffering.

 

It is a nice thing to know, you have wasted your life with bullshit and now you can let go of your crap. It is nice to meet someone like me, who is a nobody, who doesn’t placate your miserable achievements. Moreover, it is nice to finally discover your own EL, to express your LE and to laugh about your struggle. We don’t need to write, may he or she rest in peace, on your tombstone anymore, because you are alive and being a nobody gives you all the rest and peace you ever wanted. You are not concerned with death, let alone, with postponement of your happiness.  

 

It's nice to be alive and to finally meet yourself. You are going to have such a nice time with your EL, why wait until it is too late? The only piece of good news about DL, is that it is not your personal problem and it is nice to hear that everyone is in the same boat. Moreover, DL is unsustainable. It takes such effort, to keep it going. You are exhausted, that’s why, by the time you die, you really need a break from all your turmoil and fantasize about resting in peace.

 

Why don’t you say something nice, says someone, who hears, you are unfriendly, impatient, arrogant and judgmental. Oh, yes, you are so full of yourself, with DL. You know it better than anyone, that is why we should all listen to you. How nice it is, to listen to me, because I am nobody. Yes, you will only hear me, if you are nobody too. It is so nice, to have EL together. We laugh so much about being a nobody, as we are not bothered anymore by the hassle of being somebody. Our so-called identity is a big joke. Go to hell, with your identity-politics and your DL.       

No comments:

Post a Comment