Monday, October 16, 2023

 World,

 

I live – psychologically speaking – in my own world and so does everyone else. Obviously, fire is as hot to me, as it is to you and, like you, I cannot perform any miracles. However, I care about different things, as I enjoy my Embodied Language (EL), but you stumble through life with meaningless Disembodied Language (DL). My world is based on my own truth, while your world is based on your imagination.  

 

To have DL and to keep insisting, it is the only thing which matters, is very childish, because you demand attention. Surely, you are not asking me or others to approve of your happiness, your wellbeing or your intelligence. To the contrary, in DL, everyone always only wants to drag others into their problems, their stress, their frustrations and their struggles. The only way to prevent this, is by having my own EL.

 

Most people are not allowed to enter my world, as they don’t want to know anything about EL. I used to believe, they could learn to have EL, but I have completely left this point of view. You cannot learn EL and there is no hope for you with your forceful, delusional, ugly DL. Indeed, everyone with DL is heading for disaster and I don’t want any part of it. I feel fortunate, I have somehow been able to acquire ongoing EL and I know very well what this involves.  

 

The reason, I can continue with my blissful EL, while everyone else is doomed, by their miserable DL, is that, in spite of my flaws, I am enlightened. I seem to be making less and less mistakes, as I get older and to me, aging is a wonderful process, as things  keep on getting better and better. Moreover, this endless unfolding of being myself, happens without any effort. Such is my Language Enlightenment (LE).

 

You would begin to have EL too, if you believed me, that you are enlightened too. I know that you don’t believe me, as I myself couldn’t believe in anyone either, with my stubborn DL. With DL, nobody trusts anyone and, surely, nobody has faith in themselves. Only if you verbally acknowledge your own LE,  will you be able to have EL. You can’t have one without the other. You kept failing at EL and gave up on it, because due to your DL, your world is based on fear.

 

Your fearful use of language was never addressed by you, as you never talked out loud with yourself and listened to the sound of your fears. In other words, you have never talked with yourself and dissected your fearful sound from your fearless sound. Since your DL is grounded in fear, you have remained afraid of what you might say to yourself. If you did what you must do, to overcome your fear, you will stop producing DL, as you gain control of yourself.

 

Stopping your DL is easy, although you go against your own conditioning history. Gaining control of your language is a matter of paying attention to it. Once you admit, to yourself, that your language isn’t used by you, but, somehow, it is using you – as you hear yourself having a sound, which never really fits with you – you stop producing that sound and, then, you produce and experience, the sound of your EL.

 

The moment you switch from DL to EL or the other way around, your world totally changes. That is, you witness the immense power of having your own language, because you use it, to create your own world. You either create your own heaven or your own hell. Everyone with DL, unknowingly, lives in their self-created agony. I don’t do what others with DL do and I reap the positive results of my own EL, even though hardly anyone is ever interested in it.  

 

I live in and stay in my own world and I don’t go out of it, to, supposedly, reach you anymore. This issue, that you can’t learn to have EL is very mysterious. All you can really do, is listen to someone like me, who has ongoing EL and realize, that by talking with myself, I am also talking with you and by speaking with my EL about my LE, I stimulate you to embrace your LE with your EL. The transmission happens or it doesn’t happen. If it doesn’t happen, you know that it didn’t happen, but if it happens, you know it does.

 

I invite you to speak, hear and experience your own truth, so that you create your own world and begin to live in your own reality. You are capable of doing that, but with your DL, you will continue to believe in superstitious nonsense. Your LE is realistic and your EL will let you know it is so. As a matter of fact,  you are the architect of your own world, whether you know it or not. With EL you create and maintain your world knowingly, skillfully and consciously, as your attention goes to your speaking and listening and to your writing and your reading about your speaking and your listening. With EL, you instruct yourself differently than with DL and the positive results of your EL will be instantly apparent to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment