Tuesday, December 26, 2023

 

Blaming,

 

With Disembodied Language (DL), we keep blaming others for what we do ourselves. If we would have some Embodied Language (EL), it would become clear, one person with DL, blames the other person with DL, but neither one of them has EL. Although I hate left-wing politics, because lying dictator Biden and his diversity-equity-inclusion-cancel-regime are obviously against the freedom of speech and refusing to have any honest debate, I am well aware, that superstitious, outdated, predictable right-wing politicians, cling to their power with equal tenacity and vengeance. Presumably, it would be ideal, if we could – knowingly – have a genuine confrontation between left-wing and right-wing DL, so we could finally all agree, DL really isn’t getting us anywhere, then we would reach across the aisle and we would live forever happily after. However, if we knew we had DL, it would stop, and we would have EL instead. Then, we wouldn’t be politically divided anymore, so, there wouldn’t be any need for useless debate.

 

The danger for anyone, who begins to discover and explore the great difference between his or her DL and EL, is that he or she might blame him or herself for having DL, as he or she would realize, that there is something terribly wrong with his or her own DL. This is very likely, because everyone engages in DL and anyone, who dares to recognize the difference between DL and EL, can’t help feeling helpless and alone, while at the same time noticing, he or she, him or herself is constantly, unknowingly, engaging in this despicable act. This is the inevitable effect of our long conditioning history with DL, which isn’t all of a sudden, miraculously, going to come to an end.

 

With regard to our dealing with language, there is, of course, in and of itself, nothing wrong with the pot blaming that the kettle is black, as that is exactly what we all do, unconsciously, everywhere, every day. Surely, this nowadays perhaps considered racist saying takes on a whole new meaning, when a white person is blaming a black person for playing the race-card. It is because we don’t know anything at all about the huge difference between DL and EL, that we keep endlessly blaming and attacking each other, because in doing so, both left-and-right-wing people are frantically virtue-signaling, to get the attention and the votes of the members of their group. Stated differently, DL is a group-language, that obfuscates EL, which is an individual language or personal language. I would never call our DL groupthink, because with EL I have found thinking doesn’t exist. Furthermore, as long as we don’t admit and fully acknowledge, that saying, of course, equals doing, that is, as long as we keep pretending – by referring to this unintelligent fantasyland, we call thinking – that there is a difference between saying and doing, we will see the vicious escalation play out, between the DL of one group versus the DL of another group. This is the history of mankind.

 

People keep blaming the system of government for what is wrong in society, but each culture can only be what it is, as we support it with our individual behavior. Although in Western societies individuals have attained certain rights, it would be ludicrous and contradictory for me – or for anyone, who knows about EL – to insist on having the right, to be spoken to with EL. Imagine for a moment, what that would sound or be like. Excuse me, but I can sense, you are trying to distract, intimidate and overwhelm me with your disgusting, nasty, forceful, humiliating DL and I demand, you stop it, right now and start respecting and reciprocating my preference for EL…

 

My message for Biden is, to shave his head bolt – as an act of repentance – and to stop hanging on to his greasy, old-fashioned, angry hair. If I could, I would coach him, to walk gracefully and start acting his age, instead of showing off, he can still youthfully jog. Biden is a perfect example of someone, who would like others to believe – he is so sickly eager for approval, that he is blaming all the negative polls and playing the victim-card – he is having EL, but everyone knows, he is a frustrated, demanding, complaining, big baby, whose presence darkens the room and even scares the dogs. Seems to me, the more he tries to act friendly, the creepier he gets and the more he recognizes, others see through his act, the more fanatical and tyrannical he becomes.

 

Biden reminds me – because he looks and sounds just like him – of some old man, I once took care of as a caretaker, while I was still studying for my undergraduate in psychology. One day, in the waiting-room, at the doctor’s office, to my big surprise, this frail, thin man, deliberately, laughingly and victoriously, drove his wheelchair over the feet of some poor old lady, who, he felt, was in his way. Later, I heard from his embarrassed son, his father had been an abusive man his whole life. Now that he was demented, the demon was on full display.

 

One day, I had cooked his diner, he threw his plate with food on the floor and demanded, he should eat out and he would drive, but he no longer had a car in his garage. He yelled, screamed and cursed at me, as I tried to get him to come back again to the living room, but in the hall, he unexpectedly swung at me, which, in a reflex, I narrowly escaped. He could have injured me. His fist, however, had landed on the wall, right next to my face and quickly turned blue. When I told his son about it, he wept and divulged the trauma his father had inflicted on him and his siblings. He informed me, his father has three hats and when he wears this one particular hat, he is up to no good. He took that hat with him, leaving me fearful for another one of his temper-tantrums, but soon afterwards, we evacuated his father, because there was a fire nearby. He was brought to a shelter, where he was flirting with the nurses, happy as a clam and eating like he had never done before.

 

DL is about hierarchy and only those speakers get the attention from the listener, who must know his or her place, because the speaker is of higher social ranking. DL speakers always demand the listener’s attention, because, presumably, they are important, needy, famous, notorious or dangerous. Surely, DL speakers, are manipulating, dominating, distracting, threatening and, of course, blaming the listener into obedience.


Supposedly, there is always something wrong about listening. According to the DL speaker, the listener is never listening as he or she would like to be listened to, which makes sense, because he or she doesn’t really know how he or she would like to be listened to, because he or she is not listening to him or herself. So, while he or she is blaming others for not listening, he or she is not hearing, how he or she sounds, while he or she speaks. If, however, he or she would hear how he or she sounds, then he or she wouldn’t like what he or she hears. Rather than not producing the sound, which he or she himself or herself hates, he or she disconnects from himself or herself and communicates in a dissociated manner.

 

Anyone who – like me – knows about the difference between DL and EL, who goes on with EL, because he or she finds DL a waste of time and energy, will still blame those with DL for their dumb, insensitive, brutal, destructive, phony behavior, but the blaming which emerges from our EL, is not about shaming, but about having fun. For a long time, I felt I was being blamed, because I pursued my EL, but since I have started to assert my Language Enlightenment (LE), with my EL, I have started to enjoy putting DL in its place. I used to feel rejected, but now I reject everyone who rejects me. Actually, I am very good at rejecting people and I don’t blame them for not wanting to talk with me, because I don’t want to talk with them either. I only like to talk with anyone who has EL and I am blaming everyone with DL, for creating the miserable reality they live in. I don’t live in the reality, which you keep creating with your DL.

 

Stop blaming me – or others – for letting you know something you keep turning your back on. I don’t turn my back on myself, and you can’t blame me for that, but you definitely should blame yourself for turning your back on yourself. Indeed, you only have yourself to blame, because it is your behavior, your way of dealing with your language, that makes you do what you do. You would give yourself very different instructions with EL and your other behavior would begin to change by itself for the better, if you would simply stop your DL. It is up to you, to start something new in the new year.

1 comment: