Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Here is another incredibly moving and beautiful text about crying from my delightful enlightened Dutch friend AnnaMieke, which was read and understood by many people. I have put her text through google translate. Thank you AnnaMieke. 

Here is the link to her blog: Natuurlijk Ontvouwen.: In wie ik ben. (klompanna2.blogspot.com)

In who I am.
I cry to feel,
what it can be like to be able to cry, for what others cannot care about, in what I can show, that in the excessive unfolding my crying can arise. I cry because I know how to feel in seeing all the suffering. Of all the carrying mistakes that make me cry.
I cry about a past that is no longer there, but due to the circumstances in my understanding, I can often cry about what has happened to me and probably also to the other person. And I cry about recognition in a conversation, and I can cry about my knowledge. I cry from my own lack, to be able to say that my crying turns out to be a gift, that my crying when it comes, can be so unconditional, in letting it flow, to the sound that, like a horn, can give me in crying all I can.
I cry to understand my own words, my own existence in the tears that I feel, of my unfolding in the emotion that I often feel and can have. And I can experience in my crying how soft my parts become, how like a mortal , can have in my hands, in the language that frees me. I cry about what happens to me in all my writing, and I cry about the ending that I described. I cry to last, in all my state of being and I no longer withdraw can ask why my crying wants to be with me. I cry to want to be seen, to feel what it should be like, to reveal the depth of my experience in my writing. I cry in my parts and feel it in my heart, that it can sometimes be so moved. And fortunately I can interpret my tears to be able to cry in who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment