Friday, December 29, 2023

 Here,

 

Would you come here, to talk with me, about being here? I don’t care to talk with you, about where you are. People say, you’ve got to meet people where they are, but I say, why don’t you meet me, where I am? It is a take it or leave it situation, but, since you have never been, where I am, you can’t leave it, as you were never here, so it is reasonable to take it.

 

You can stop your Disembodied Language (DL) right here and now, by connecting, through these words, with me and by experiencing, that your Embodied Language (EL), which makes you so happy, is really possible. Things were getting complicated with your DL, as there was no way out, but these words, bring you to the reality of EL, here, which is such a relief.

 

You didn’t come here, to my blog, to escape, but to find yourself. Thank you for being here. You haven’t been here too long. I suggest, you stay a little longer this time. What do my words do to you? They don’t refer to tedious DL, they invite EL, the language of being here. If you can allow your EL to continue, you begin to sense your Language Enlightenment (LE).

 

I have been waiting, here, for one hour, a week, a month, a year, but now, that you are finally here, there is no time to lose. Your EL always refers to your LE, even if you only manage to only have it for just a few moments. Why don’t you stay here, so that you can acknowledge, it is true what I say?

 

When I, for the first time, heard my voice, I said: I want to stay here and continue with this. And, that is what I did, although I still had to deal with my history of DL, which never allowed me to be here. I stayed here, because someone convinced me, it is possible. I could hear, in the sound of his voice, he was really here. Although he is, supposedly, gone, as far as I am concerned, he is still here, as I am here.

 

You can also hear in the sound of my voice, that I am here. If you don’t hear it, this simply means, that you do not hear, that you are here. EL will illustrate to you, that you can be here, although your fear has always prevented you from being here. This fear will go away, when you listen to the sound of your voice, when you speak with yourself. There is absolutely no fear, when you hear yourself speak with yourself.

 

Please, pause here and take a break. Consider what I have conveyed to you about being here. Your EL is about being here, but your DL drags you all over the place. With DL, you are running, hurrying, but you never settle down here, where you are, where you have always been. In EL, your own language finally catches up with you. It is such a comfortable affair. 

 

What are you here for? Why do you read this blog? What do you hope to gain? These words only have one goal: to bring you here. If you read them out loud and hear your own voice, you will hear, you are here, because your voice is in the here and now. You should be here any minute now, as you can do what I say. You can listen to yourself, while you speak.

 

It is so good, down here, it feels so grounded, so settled, so rooted, so down to earth, but, perhaps, you prefer to say, your EL, is up here, as it feels so elevated, so energized, so elated, so high? Here, the conversation becomes interesting. It really doesn’t matter what your here is like, as it is, where you are. No one’s here is better than someone else’s here.

 

It would be so wonderful, if you could sit here, with me, for a while and talk with me about being here. I love it here and believe, you would love it too, if you somehow managed to get your ass over here. There is nothing to be gained from your DL, but here, you can have EL and experience your LE. I wish you were here, because even in this tiny moment of joyful EL, you can hear your LE. However, I am not here to entertain you. Once you are here, you’ll know, you have done it all by yourself.     

No comments:

Post a Comment