Sunday, December 3, 2023

 

 Ecstasy,

 

Although I do not believe in miracles, it is something wonderous that, because of my Embodied Language (EL), I have come to recognize my Language Enlightenment (LE) and am therefore able to speak or write about it very succinctly.  

 

As is always the case with language, it is really about something. My attention to Disembodied Language (DL), EL and LE forms the basis of my life. Since both DL and EL have already received a lot of my attention, I can now speak and write freely about my LE. What I am saying is that if DL is not first spoken and written about, no significant EL can take place and without ongoing EL the awareness of LE cannot really dawn on us.

 

EL has its own logic and everything runs according to the manner in which our unique, individual LE unmistakably expresses itself. Moreover, it is very pleasant to have EL, but once we are able to say or write with EL our LE, then we are completely in seventh heaven. LE is pure ecstasy and I can say that because I experience it every day.

 

Of course, my LE is my own experience, in which I am no longer concerned with how you, the reader or the listener, experience this. If you get to the point of considering your LE with your EL, then you too will no longer worry about how others experience it or what they - due to their lack of experience - say about it. The reason why your language works so well in EL, is because it is always about your LE. You only notice this properly when your EL has stabilized and you can therefore continue to draw the conclusions that are inevitable for you.

 

How can you talk about your LE, if you have not yet established for yourself, that talking with yourself is actually more important than talking to others? You know from your EL, that talking to others almost always involves DL and that you can only have EL with others, if they have explored their own EL as much as you have. The conversation with EL always ends immediately, where someone's conditioning with DL comes into play.

 

In the desire to have EL with others, talking to others involuntarily becomes more important than talking to ourselves. So, it is actually always the case that our EL with each other only continues insofar as we can talk to each other as enlightened beings. When, like now, I write about it or talk to myself about it, I have no one to deal with but myself. And, even when I say or write something about others, it is always only about me. Every reader of my writing cannot escape the impression, that there is a huge taboo on the recognition of our own LE with our EL.

 

The realization that, because of our LE, we have left all the misery behind us, is a mortal sin, because language must apparently always be about – the endless suffering of – others, but we are no longer intimidated by this judgment. Not only do we face our own DL conditioning, but we literally dare to be unheard by others, because we hear ourselves. It is clear to us, that we can listen to ourselves much better, than others can listen to us.

 

In DL, everyone is always stuck in the shared illusion that a listening ear - from someone else - would be the solution to our problems - hence the whole therapy businesses - but in EL we are finally our own listener. In EL, we are resolutely leaving that ever frustrating illusion that we need others to listen to us and in LE we are no longer concerned with it, because leaving DL has already happened. Even though, in my case, it had happened many times before, that I had left my DL and continued with my EL, I still couldn't believe my LE was a reality. I imagine this will be the case for others as well, although I am here, to let you know that given our conditioning with DL, this is to be expected.

 

The reason you do not believe I am enlightened is because you cannot believe in yourself, that you recognize yourself in me. You have never read or heard these words, because they had never been said or written before. All kinds of spiritual nonsense - we have heard and read from so-called gurus, enlightened masters, or self-realized attention-grabbers - has never led to an appreciation of our own EL. On the contrary, because of their ridiculous instructions, we have neglected and written off our own language even more than we were already used to because of our conditioning.

 

Of course, neither of us can ever talk about his or her LE, as long as we didn't know what it was. I am apparently the first, who has discovered this and who can therefore speak and write about it from my own irrefutable experience. Others who, with the help of my descriptions, begin to speak to and listen to themselves and follow their own instructions with EL, will have less difficulty in recognizing their LE, especially when they speak to me, because then everything falls into place very quickly. In other words, the wheel does not need to be reinvented.

 

I believe it is quite possible that, within a very short time, a very large group of people will have been made aware of their LE and will be able to have EL with each other. I realize that possibility and talk about my LE here, to make that happen. There are only a few candidates for the time being, but this could suddenly change. Even though this may sound a bit strange, I'm counting on it, even though it will probably never happen. My LE is a fact and I live for what I consider to be the future of all humanity. I know how people, with DL, think or judge about this and would also like to say something about the lie of their so-called inner language.

 

You see these words, that you are now reading, here in front of you and when you hear me, someone else or yourself speaking, then someone produces a sound, which is heard. So, no language ever takes place within you. It's just as nonsensical as saying the earth is flat. This self-defeating rubbish - just like your idiotic religion - was talked into and forced upon you with DL. So, if someone is canceled from Face Book, it is not because of something he or she supposedly thinks, but because of what he or she says or writes, that others, apparently, believe you should not read or hear. Even though everyone pretends that it is about thinking, it is always only about what we say, hear, write or read. Every teacher, every psychologist, every scientist should agree with this and if not, they are worthless.

 

The ecstasy of our LE is that there has never been anything like our mind. Our so-called thinking is fantasy, which is maintained because of our spoken DL. Our language has run wild because of our superstitious, stupid, problematic conditioning and we are literally driving ourselves and each other crazy with anger, fear and madness, because we have never taken the bull – our DL – by the horns. Only someone with LE has the insight and skill to actually do this. Even though many people claim they know what they are talking about, I don't believe they ever talk about their LE.

No comments:

Post a Comment