Friday, March 8, 2024

 

Continue,

 

While everyone remains busy with their dreadful, unnatural Disembodied Language (DL), I continue with my wonderful, natural Embodied Language (EL), because I have only my happiness, satisfaction, relaxation, achievements, laughter, successes and wellbeing to express. For someone like me, enlightenment is reality, as I am in charge of my language, and I do with it what I want and am capable of. I don’t give speeches, but I talk out loud with myself. The many positive consequences of my EL are getting better and better and are becoming more and more apparent, day by day, year after year and job after job. 

 

It amazes me, to this very day that, some 45 years ago, I began this journey with my EL and I am still doing this, because I love it. Of course, I delight in speaking my own truth, although I say it mostly to myself, since nobody is able to hear it. You can’t hear what I say, if your ears are trained to listen to others. Listening to me, is like hearing yourself and unless you hear yourself, you aren’t hearing me.

 

I feel so fortunate and so grateful, that I discovered what truly fulfills me and my knowledge is alive and continuously expressed. I am very realistic and my view of what is happening with others, who are ignorant about EL is simple: either they are going to stop their DL, so they can finally have EL or their DL is going create more tragedies than it already did.

 

The continuation of forceful, unconscious, dumb DL means one thing and one thing only: the escalation of our verbal aggression, inevitably, results – as it has always done throughout human history – into an even bigger catastrophe, perhaps, a nuclear war. There is no future for DL anymore, however, people don’t know how to stop it. EL is our only option to having an orderly, stable, meaningful way of life.

 

There is no interest in EL, because our attention is constantly drawn into the presumed importance of the continuation of DL. We are being told, DL is the right thing to do, but we are digging our own graves. We are behaving like the living dead, and we act like dissociated zombies with our horrific, automatic DL.  

 

If you would check out my You Tube channel – see links below – then you will hear my sound and you can feel, in spite of your repetitive DL, that EL is still possible for you. Moreover, EL is necessary. Unless we are going to accurately talk about how we talk, we will, with our DL, blame ourselves for everything that is wrong. Even if we are able to pretend to NOT do this, we are always blaming ourselves, whenever we are blaming others. I don’t blame myself for not being able to convince you. I know, you’ve only got yourself to blame, and I mean this as a joke.

 

No matter how you put it, the buck stops with you, that is – whether you like it or not, want to know about it or not or are aware of it or not – you always experience the consequences of your own behavior.

 

Hilariously, postponement of talking responsibility for your repetitive DL, seems to suggest, you have eternal life. Your defense against EL – yes, that is what you do with your DL – is, basically, the denial that you are alive. Your willful ignorance about EL makes you continue with DL, the language of death. It is nothing personal, as everyone faces the exact same dilemma. We were all conditioned – by DL – to listen to others, not to ourselves. Our political, religious, academic, racial or gender affiliations don’t help us to become conscious about our DL.

 

Indeed, we need to completely step away from any group-behavior, before we can acknowledge what we – as individuals – experience. Even when we are alone with ourselves, our DL continues, but if we say it, we can begin to hear it and admit how ugly, tiring and boring it sounds. Then, only then, it will stop.

 

I am proud to say, that I have no followers, as I have EL. Surely, I don’t want followers. To have EL, there is no need for any other audience than myself. Yes, those, who, like me, also listen to themselves, only they can have EL with me. We are overjoyed, to have found each other, as each conversation is a celebration of our Language Enlightenment (LE).

 

Right now, it is only my wife and my dear Dutch friend, AnnaMieke, with whom I can enjoy my EL and it feels great. We know who we are because of our EL, which continues to illustrate the enormous contrast with how everyone else is talking. Please also check out AnnaMieke’s You Tube videos in Dutch – see link below – and hear the difference.

 

If you listen to AnnaMieke or to me, you can’t miss the fact, which, until now, due to your conditioning with DL, you have totally ignored. You immediately would feel, our lives are not like yours. Although we were also, like everyone else, conditioned by DL, we are not bound by it. We basically don’t feel any urge anymore to express anger, frustration, fear, stress, pretention, defensiveness, arrogance, dissociation or insensitivity, as we experience the very different, wholesome outcomes of our EL. You don’t want to be with us, because being yourself means to admit, that your life is full of conflicts, problems and chaos.  


- AnnaMieke's Dutch You Tube Channel is called: luisterend spreken. I have two You Tube Channels: maximus peperkamp and @maximuspeperkamp-hw8sw live


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment