Friday, March 22, 2024

 

Others,

 

Since I have found one person, who is truly interested in her own Embodied Language (EL) and wants to talk with me about ongoing EL, my interest in others has completely disappeared.

 

It is astonishing to me, nobody is interested in the EL, which I talk about on my videos, on my You Tube channels (maximuspeperkamp-hw8sw and Maximus Peperkamp) and on this blog. We simply cannot be happy with our Disembodied Language (DL). Being ourselves requires EL.  

 

I felt troubled about how I grew up. My wife Bonnie and I decided not to have children, as I wasn’t too sure about myself. I didn’t feel stable enough, to raise a family. However, we stayed together and EL emerged from our relationship.

 

My Chinese American wife and I had met in a therapy group. After I had told her, I wasn’t into having children, for a long time, I continued to feel unworthy, as I was trying to find my true self. Somehow things worked out between us.

 

At some point, because of our arguments and disagreements, it seemed we would split up, but we stayed together. Thus, EL was born, in my early twenties. You could say, EL saved our relationship, which has blossomed ever since.

 

I recently came into my own, at age sixty-five. My Dutch friend AnnaMieke and I talk weekly on Skype, about our discoveries with our EL. It is awesome that we have become enlightened together. Before that, when I was still working, I was still often busy with others. I may still work for another year or two, but in these last couple of months, I have felt so comfortable, because I have nothing to do with others anymore.

 

I am still recovering from the treacherous DL of others, who don’t want to have EL with me. On my own, I always have EL, but, for a long time, I remained preoccupied with others, in the hope, they would join me. I am glad to be where I am today. I don’t care about others anymore, and, sadly, this includes the family I grew up in. I am the oldest son and have two younger brothers and two older sisters and one younger sister.

 

I am still amazed, none of my siblings want to have EL with me. I guess, it is a matter of pride. They don’t want to surrender and be open to their brother, who was always the black sheep of the family. My parents are still alive and live in a senior home, but I haven’t talked with them for many years. I was only able to continue with my EL, after I decided to stop all my attempts to have contact with my family. I never would have believed that I would make such a decision, but I did it and I am happy to be able to say: I don’t regret it.     

 

I used to feel really upset, that nobody wanted to be with me and wondered for years, why this was so, but now I know and accept, nobody is interested in exploring their own EL. Looking back, I realize, I always wanted to have ongoing EL, so that I could be myself and experience my Language Enlightenment (LE), as I do right now.


You can also hear me speak about what I address in this writing on my You Tube Channels 1) Maximus Peperkamp and 2) maximuspeperkamp-hw8sw

No comments:

Post a Comment