Sunday, March 3, 2024

I still want to write a little on this blog, but in a different way than I did before. 


I write simple sentences like this, which sometimes are about nothing in particular. 


I like to write about nothing. 


I like to speak about nothing. 


I talk about silence and yes, you can do that too. 


Speaking about silence creates silence. 


To me, that is the essence of Embodied Language (EL). 


In Disembodied Language (DL), you make only noise and problems.  


With DL, you are not in touch with yourself. 


With DL, you are not allowed to talk about silence. 


With DL, your silence is fake and that is why we are not allowed to talk about it. 


I talk with my EL about your DL, because I can.


You can talk with your EL about your DL too. 


You can watch my You Tube videos - go to LIVE - on which I speak about Embodied Language (EL), Disembodied Language (DL), Language Enlightenment (LE), play recorder, ukulele and sing my songs, if you type:

@MaximusPeperkamp-hw8sw

or

Maximus Peperkamp

or

maximus peperkamp


No comments:

Post a Comment