Sunday, March 24, 2024

 

Mourning card,

 

I received a death notice from my mother via email and I bear my sorrow alone.

 

Actually, I don't give a damn how the others in my family feel.

 

I know Ma missed me, but apparently that wasn't enough to have Embodied Language (BT) with me.

 

My BT now runs even calmer, more peaceful, more confident and quieter than before.

 

None of my family members ever acknowledged my BT, so I had to leave them all behind.

 

My mother's death is a final milestone in the farewell to my family, that has taken so many years.

 

I know, my father is still alive, as well as my two older sisters, younger sister and two younger brothers, but my family wants no more to do with me, than I do with them.

 

On the card was a statement from my mother: I have the feeling that I don't have much time left. This shows that she ultimately gave herself the attention and accepted her fate.

 

My caring mother had her hands full with her husband and her six children, but as a result she did not have enough time for herself.

 

The background of the card was a painting of a forest, probably a watercolor, that she had made when she could still see. She always looked forward to the spring, when she was born, and everything blossomed again.

 

There is also a Yellow Broom in my garden, which reminds me of our old house.

No comments:

Post a Comment