Wednesday, March 6, 2024

 Tell,

 

The realistic notion, that there is no problem, is only possible if you have a language, to let it be so. If your language itself creates problems, you are forever burdened. This is how it is for everyone, except for me, because I have Embodied Language (EL), in which there are no problems, because my Language Enlightenment (LE) is fully expressed.

 

I tell you, that your usual way of talking has to go. I don’t need any religion, as I can tell myself what is going on. When there can be ongoing EL, there are no problems. There is nothing to say or to write, as there can be silence. With EL, one can afford to be without any false beliefs and without any language.

 

With Disembodied Language (DL) you constantly, unconsciously, tell yourself that you have problems. This draining, nasty, stupid illusion prevents you from experiencing your own wellbeing, which is your individuality. You can’t be at peace with others, if your mechanical language doesn’t allow you to be at peace with yourself.  

 

What you tell yourself can also be written and if you do that, stillness prevails. However, I don’t feel like being silent about your inability to express who you are. I find it ridiculous and unacceptable, that you believe, you cannot tell yourself, who you are.

 

I refuse to abide by your ignorance, and I insist, you can have EL too. For sure, if you would stop your DL and have ongoing EL, you would realize your LE and you would want to tell other people about it too.

 

It is sheer arrogance, you still don’t believe what I tell you and never respond to my invitation, to have EL with me. You don’t realize, I am the only one you can have EL with. You tell yourself, you imagine, you are already having EL, but this isn’t true. You are fooling yourself. I tell you to stop your nonsense.   

 

Yes, I am here to tell you, if you refuse to have EL with me, this means, you will never have it. If you read this, either you contact me, to have EL or you’ll be lost, as there is no one else to have EL with.

 

Actually, there is one other person. My dear friend AnnaMieke, in the Netherlands, also knows about her EL and LE, but she speaks Dutch. If you are going to talk with me, it makes perfect sense to also talk with her, since we are the only two people – on this whole planet – who can tell you about EL and LE. Unless talk with us, your EL will not be reinforced. You need all the help you can get. 

 

Problems are the tell-tale sign your language is working against you. Indeed, in DL you tell yourself and others all kind of phony stories. To convince yourself, you try to convert others and tell them, how happy you are, in your self-imposed prison. I will always tell you, to get lost with your ugly DL.

 

Nobody can tell me, that I didn’t tell them. I am very generous in sharing my experience. I don’t sell you anything and you cannot buy what I have anywhere.

 

Why didn’t you tell yourself, to have EL, instead of DL? You couldn’t, because no one stimulated you to do so. With DL, you can’t speak with yourself, as you tell yourself, talking with others is more important.

 

I don’t tell you any secret. Yet, you don’t know, that all your problems derive from your DL. You need to tell yourself, that this is the tragedy and the comedy of your dissatisfied, superficial, meaningless life.

 

In this writing, you can tell, everyone with DL, can go to hell. Surely, you are already in it. You may tell yourself: who is this guy, to tell me about EL? You may say, you already know it, but you are wrong. I can tell, you are living in the hell of your own DL.  

 

You will be so happy, to discover, with your ongoing EL, that you really don’t have any mind. Once you tell yourself, there is absolutely no language inside of you, there never was any inner, covert, private conversation or thought, you can’t miss your LE.   


You can reach me on skype. Send me a request and tell me you want to have EL. My skypename: limbicease

No comments:

Post a Comment