Tuesday, September 19, 2023

 

Enlightened,

 

Of course, I know that it is completely ridiculous, to claim I am enlightened, but that is precisely why I want to talk about it again and again. I believe that the whole concept as such has been misunderstood, even by all kinds of gurus and so-called self-realized ones. As far as I know, none of them have actually said many words (just kidding) about language, especially about the way in which our common use of language takes us for a ride into la-la-land.

 

Everyone always talks about thinking, as if thinking really exists, but our much-discussed (another joke) mind doesn't even exist, because there absolutely isn’t any language inside of us. Just sit down, read this for a moment and let it sink in, otherwise you might fall over from surprise. Yes, you can read it and understand it very well. Even when you tell yourself or others the same old, tiring, forceful story a thousand times: there is no such thing as thinking.

 

It is patent nonsense, that we still - no matter how highly educated we are - claim and, therefore, say or write, that we think. Of course, we have heard and read this many times and that is why we all believe in that humbug. Just let it dawn on you, there really are no thoughts in your head. Yes, you have about 100 billion brain cells and there are areas related to looking, moving, remembering, sleeping, etc., but there is not a single thought, not a single image, not a single memory. All of that is merely our way of talking, which sets the stage for our stupid, violent, unconscious way of how we deal with our language.

 

It is also claimed that our thoughts are an emergent phenomenon of our brains. According to popular, but circular reasoning, a thought is an emergent property of a circuit of neurons. The fact remains, however, that when our often talked about thoughts (third joke) are not talked about, then, of course, nothing can be heard or understood and if nothing was written - about that so-called inner thought, which was expressed - then nothing would have been said or written and we wouldn’t have anything to read about our experience of talking. I didn’t make this shit up. Without speaking, hearing, writing or reading, our rigid, problematic, forceful belief in having thoughts or a mind falls apart.

 

All kinds of concepts - such as consciousness, freedom, remembering, imagining, insight, letting go, acceptance, beauty, love, trust - are just words that only have their meaning, in combination with other words and which, therefore, makes our language valuable. This is obviously an emergent and natural property of language, which, however, only appears in Embodied Language (EL), because in Disembodied Language (DL), the speaker does not listen to him or herself and isn’t even in touch with him or herself. Words are not thought by us and are not remembered by us either, because they are simply there, because we have gone through the conditioning process, that created that possibility.

 

When I walk to the kitchen, to make a cup of tea, I don't say a word. I know my way around my house and where everything is. This knowing, has nothing  to do with an alleged inner conversation, that I have with myself, because there is no language in me. No one has language within themselves. The fact, that we have all continued to imagine this so frantically and obediently, shows that we have not had the EL, in which that ubiquitous illusion finally dissolves.

 

We are, due to our conditioning, used to having DL. It is important to say, I am enlightened, because I am the only one, who is able to continue to have EL, because I have left the mechanical DL, everyone is so concerned with. Yes, I am an exceptional person, since I have skills no one else has. One should not so much praise my enlightenment, but consider it and respect it. It would be the right thing to do, to invite me, instead of all these morons, who blast us with more of the same dumb DL. Hear me elaborate about my Language Enlightenment (LE), which, is what made my EL possible. One then experiences,  this is possible for everyone. I am not after fame or money, but I cherish the wish, that others will also  discover, in their language, what I have discovered.

 

It is a joke – to those who have never continued with their own EL - that someone like me could be enlightened. One simply cannot understand with their insensitive, pretentious, negative DL, that I no longer have any problem, that I have completely liberated myself and really live from a constant recognition and articulation of the new. I live in the moment, because my language is adapted to it.

 

The reader who reads this, will, at the very least, be amazed about what inspires me, to express myself, here, emphatically, in black and white, with my EL about my LE, for an anonymous audience. However, I don't do this for that one, occasional, suspicious, superficial reader, who never talks to me and who is only interested in hyped-up, lying, superstitious DL,  but I do this for myself. Consider yourself lucky, you even found my blog, because I do nothing about customer or follower recruitment. Speaking and writing from the origins of language - my own voice - means I can hear and read my own EL every day.

 

Unlike you, I can and I may hear and read my EL, because I’ve said it again and I’ve written it again. Anyone who would do as I did, could experience the same ecstasy. Even the sporadic reader, who reads this more seriously, can immediately experience the workings of his or her own EL without any practice or effort. The immense difference between DL and EL is astonishing and makes us instantly aware that with DL, we have continued to miss out, on the most important things of our lives. With our DL, we have turned against our own happiness and well-being.

 

There is no denying, all our problems arise from our automatic use of language. Since my enlightenment – unlike so-called enlightenment of buffoons, who tell us, we need to turn away from our language – is a language-issue, I continue with my EL, patiently, skillfully, consciously and joyously. Everyone has experienced a few brief moments of EL, but no one has moved on with it, like I did and do, with the help of the pleasant sound-experience of my own voice. For most people, EL is a coincidence, a stroke of luck. Even though EL sometimes happens, for a few moments, if we feel safe and comfortable in our conversations with others, it is never permanent, because we do not know how our EL came about and, therefore, we couldn’t continue with it. I know you may call me arrogant, but only with EL, will you eventually accept and know the ugly facts about DL.

 

Due to the lack of knowledge about the difference between DL and EL, the ephemeral moments of EL have so far always been wrongly described. There is, unknowingly, tremendous confusion about the real possibility of experiencing our own LE with EL. Our fleeting, haphazard experiences of EL could not stick, since we have not investigated how we could continue with our EL. We have endlessly postponed this necessary research, as every attempt we have made – to prolong our happiness and well-being with our language, with our relationships and with our communication – has failed. It is devastating to admit this, but EL will immediately bring you to this inevitable conclusion. Even with the best intentions, we have, due to our conditioning, always continued with our DL. And, as we grow older, we no longer make any effort, since we never succeeded before.

 

If there was any question, that we got it somewhat right - occasionally, in a sort of aha-experience - it always had to do with the indisputable fact, that we listened to our own voice, while we were talking to ourselves. This listening while we speak, is the only way we will be able to continue our EL and become aware of our LE. What has never worked before, has now, with EL, finally succeeded, because meeting with me - someone who speaks and writes about his LE with his EL – made us feel stimulated, motivated, supported and encouraged to have EL, in spite of the fact, that everyone, everywhere, usually has DL.                   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment